Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 12 Discussion

I wouldn't think so. Without Kristie, Phoebe has no one on her side.

...the chances are is that the two tribes are merging tonight possibly so if Kristie goes then it wouldn't be too much skin off Phoebe's nose from what I can see... lol!... cheers.

No I don't think the will merge yet there are too many people.. but they with swap them around again, hopefully. They keep using the term merge. but the only real merge is when they only have one tribe left.

No I don't think the will merge yet there are too many people.. but they with swap them around again, hopefully. They keep using the term merge. but the only real merge is when they only have one tribe left.
Ahh...yes sorry I meant swap not merge.

Yes, but more people started in this version, as opposed to the US one. There very well could be a merge in the next ep or two.

...wow!... The Pag sure knows how to stack the questions to influence a vote doesn't he?... he reveals way too much in his questions with 'knowing' how they are going to vote after listening to them plot and plan all day doesn't he?... cheers.

...wow!... The Pag sure knows how to stack the questions to influence a vote doesn't he?... he reveals way too much in his questions with 'knowing' how they are going to vote after listening to them plot and plan all day doesn't he?... cheers.
That's the Survivor way. The host prods to get reactions and sometimes it ends up changing the vote. Some people just don't know how to shut up/not give things away.

Back