Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 12 Discussion

...what would happen if Craig rifled through Phoebe's bag and found the idol... would he be banned for 'stealing' it?... just curious... cheers.

...what would happen if Craig rifled through Phoebe's bag and found the idol... would he be banned for 'stealing' it?... just curious... cheers.

I actually Googled this a while back and yes Craig can riffle through her bag but no he can't steal it as it's against the rules to take a contestants personal belongings which includes immunity idols.

...jeez that scenery is so breathtaking... **mental note to oneself... SELF... book a trip to Samoa Sticky**... cheers.

I actually Googled this a while back and yes Craig can rifle through her bag but no he can't steal it as it's against the rules to take a contestants personal belongings which includes immunity idols.

...oh okay Consuela... that's interesting... thanks for telling me... cheers.

...Conner is now making pacts and doing some wheeling and dealing... are we finally starting to see the real player in him at last?... cheers.

...all of those coconuts flying around is just waiting for someone to get hurt I reckon... cheers.

Back