Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Frames are a pain, it's easier to click things up - and since they are probably poor students it's a nice bright bit of decor

...haha!... I guess so... I never thought of that but they still give me the irrits though... lol!... cheers.

Friends husband served with him in Darwin. Let's just say Craig didn't leave the navy on his own accord.

do you mean tatts keller or craig - craig the wanker who dumped the chubby chick who is gorgeous
both are creeps

I think I have a mild crush on the Silbery daughter haha, I don't know why though!!!

...I have a confession too jessy_girl... I have the hots for Faye... Anastasia's friend... **looks over shoulder to make sure that Mrs Sticky doesn't read what I've just written**... shhhh!... our secret okay?... ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... cheers.

do you mean tatts keller or craig - craig the wanker who dumped the chubby chick who is gorgeous
both are creeps

Oh sorry didn't watch the show so didn't know there were two Craigs. I mean tatts whose name is Craig Keller but is apparently known as Keller on MAFS.

Reactions: kxk
...I love 'The Living Room'... I've met Amanda Keller and I love her... she is so down to Earth when you speak to her... a lovely lady indeed... cheers.

...some of the things that they have in the 'Hot or Not' section are hilarious at times... cheers.

...this show always goes past so quickly for me... just as I get right into it the show always suddenly ends... it does my head in lol!... cheers.

...I love 'The Living Room'... I've met Amanda Keller and I love her... she is so down to Earth when you speak to her... a lovely lady indeed... cheers.
I went to a taping once... Amanda had to leave as soon as the taping ended because her radio show starts very early in the morning.. but if I could have beat my way past the throngs of sweaty middle aged women I could have met Dr Chris and Miguel. I'd quite like to have met Miguel actually. :D

...I like Ahn Doh big time... he has such a nice nature and he seems such a gentle type of person too... our daughter has met him and says that he's so friendly and not up himself... I'd love to shake his hand one day... cheers.

...I would hate to be a Doctor that makes life or death decisions... I just couldn't do it... cheers.

Back