Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 10 Discussion

Good to know Kat's values are on straight - so long as Rohan went out before her, she's happy. Ugh.

So glad she's gone. Every time I see Bianca' smiling red face in the titles I get all grrr again. Kat should have gone then - should have gone long ago, in terms of my viewing pleasure.

Not obsessed. At all.

He never seems to last long does he!

tumblr_nbj9q6Fzms1seuriqo1_400.gif

...oh my god I'm back at last... my friend that I haven't spoken to for such a long time has just hung up... I just couldn't ask her to ring back... my god I am Doctor Death aren't I?... anyone that I get in the sweep dies the next night by the looks of it... lol!... tell me who you want out next and I'll barrack for them !... wow!... so Kat has finally gone now eh?... hahaha!... I love it!... I mean... whay a shame... (as if)... lol!... cheers.

...oh my god I'm back at last... my fiend that I haven't spoken to for such a long time has just hung up... I just couldn't ask her to ring back... my god I am Doctor Death aren't I?... anyone that I get in the sweep dies the next night by the looks of it... lol!... tell me who you want out next and I'll barrack for them !... wow!... so Kat has finally gone now eh?... hahaha!... I love it!... I mean... whay a shame... (as if)... lol!... cheers.
You can come back to Sue. She isn't going to win, either :p

...oh my god I'm back at last... my fiend that I haven't spoken to for such a long time has just hung up... I just couldn't ask her to ring back... my god I am Doctor Death aren't I?... anyone that I get in the sweep dies the next night by the looks of it... lol!... tell me who you want out next and I'll barrack for them !... wow!... so Kat has finally gone now eh?... hahaha!... I love it!... I mean... whay a shame... (as if)... lol!... cheers.
Please get rid of Andrew!

Your FIEND indeed! Must not phone Sticky during Survivor hours.

Yeah, we've been having a moment's silence for Kat... YES!!!!!!!!!

It was kind of silly though, she's never been a threat, just a number if you massage the ego right, so this tribe will be back at Tribal next time. Who'll be the Stephanie of this tribe?

@Mr Stickyfingers can you support Andrew next please?

...I actually like him because he's such a waste of good sperm... I'm supporting all the lying cheating low life mongrels such as Nick and Andrew from here onwards or whoever gets painted as the 'bad guy' on the show from now until the show ends... I'm going to have to rewatch this episode because I missed most of it because of that phonecall... cheers.

Back