Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 10 Discussion

Is Craig's ploy just a way to direct their votes to Andrew in case another idol gets played though?
Yes, that's why I posted brilliant! LOL Took me a few seconds to process what he was doing. Very clever.[DOUBLEPOST=1473675715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jesus.

Andy just appears from nowhere doesn't he.
Just like your average serial killer.

I assume she's hidden it somewhere and she doesn't want the originals to see her go fetch it seeing as it wouldn't be too hard for them to figure out why she's suddenly rummaging in her bag looking suspect.

At least that's why I wouldn't have gone and got.
Well it didn't have to be right there and then, just, I will would have probably been enough.

I think slug Kat will go. It's funny they're all talking about Andy being a challenge liability when she was dragging up the rear all that challenge and has blown every puzzle in previous tribe etc.
He's so much smarter than everyone, why wasn't he stepping up to do puzzles? And why has he sat out so often?[DOUBLEPOST=1473676058][/DOUBLEPOST]And smackdown from Jonathon! LOL

Think I might go to HJ's tomorrow and order a meal then complain the fries werent served in a coconut husk and ask for the meal to be free as promoted on last nights Survivor.
Then watch the confusion of the junior manager as I stand adamant humming the tribal tune.:p

Back