Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 9 Discussion

Maybe @Melore can take my spot since they didn't really have a chance with Peter leaving?

Sorry I just know I won't be able to keep up on here at least in the next month which is why I need to give up my spot. It's not fair to take the place of someone who wants it more. And Kat is proving to be a true survivor!
Piker.

What a wanker Andrew is.
Oh, and thanks 10 for pushing it. There is an art to promoting shows. whoever's doing it for 10
lacks any substance.

I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED in you. The rules were clear from the start you have to support your Survivor til the bitter end. THE BITTER END. Don't make me set the puppet on you. He's vicious.

If no one really wants Kat then I will keep her though I won't be online much? I just thought someone who would appreciate it more should have it.

I have already offered my sweepstake to @Melore or @FatPants so it is unfair for me to take that offer away from them. If they don't want Kat then I will stick with her.

I have already offered my sweepstake to @Melore or @FatPants so it is unfair for me to take that offer away from them. If they don't want Kat then I will stick with her.
OK hopefully someone who can commit will take her on. Otherwise I hope she gets voted out in very short order for everyone's sake.

If no one really wants Kat then I will keep her though I won't be online much? I just thought someone who would appreciate it more should have it.

You don't have to be online all the time to win.
You put your hand up
It's not up to others to take things off your hands.
You could end up being a winner.

You don't have to be online all the time to win.
You put your hand up
It's not up to others to take things off your hands.
You could end up being a winner.

I just thought it would be unfair to everyone playing if I wasn't online much? New opportunity at work has taken over and even if that didn't happen I rarely watch Survivor as it's airing on TV.

As I said before I am happy to keep Kat unless someone more deserving and active wants the place like @Melore or @FatPants? Otherwise forget about all of this. :)

Okay, but you joined the forum, as a supporter of a Survivor contestant and chose to be a part of a forum sweep.
Very odd.

The sweepstake. You don't take a horse in a Melbourne Cup sweep and then decide halfway through the race you want to bail. You hang in there until the end.
Shhh! I know that, I'm trying to understand the hand off just because the first choice got bounced.

...being that I hate Kat with an intense passion I might take her on of nobody else wants to... knowing my bad luck in things she will probably win it lol!... I so hate her but this may be a bridge that I can cross and hold my head up high so yeah... if nobody else wants the sneaky lying little bitch then I'll take her if you wish... no... I'm serious... I hate despise loathe detest... I love Kat!... I really really do!... **conceals snigger**... lol!... cheers.

...being that I hate Kat with an intense passion I might take her on of nobody else wants to... knowing my bad luck in things she will probably win it lol!... I so hate her but this may be a bridge that I can cross and hold my head up high so yeah... if nobody else wants the sneaky lying little bitch then I'll take her if you wish... no... I'm serious... I hate despise loathe detest... I love Kat!... I really really do!... **conceals snigger**... lol!... cheers.

Ha! I'd love to see you forced into barracking for KAT.

Back