Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 9 Discussion

Have to admit I cringed when he boasted (paraphrased) I'm a good liar. I do it everyday. I'm in marketing.

No doubt very true but what a sad thing to be proud of. He's not welcome behind my pulpit or lectern.

{Here endeth the lesson }
And thats a lesson worthy of a lecturn:p
He is his own gordian knot.
A good liar(he isnt. but then he is because he isnt):D
Marketing. His obvious "pitch" speak is offputting.
But being objectionable would be a requisite for his job.
The boy is a conundrum!:D

I can't wait to see this episode.
Both mud and basketball are classic.
If what I think happened from the comments, I don't think it has ever happened where someone plays an idol to protect someone else and then gets voted out. I can't recall that ever happening.
It's crazy.
Someone gave up individual immunity and was voted out, but I can't recall anyone ever actually having the idol in their hand, playing it for someone else and then going home.

I bet Rohan has never seen the show and got recruited for his looks.

And yes Andrew was my pick. How can he be in marketing? He's not the sharpest pencil in the barrel. Or the duck in the pencil case. He's hilarious.

And yes Andrew was my pick. How can he be in marketing? He's not the sharpest pencil in the barrel. Or the duck in the pencil case. He's hilarious.
LOL

When I get a charger for my little netbook I'll try to stream the show for you on my main laptop.

And agreed about Rohan the model who knows Tully. :D

I doubt my blue team will lose again, they will likely win everything until the merge.
And yellow team are dumb, they see Kat as a devious liability they already murmured they would use her & dump the flipper.
They think they have split the pair that worried them, so they will go after the flippers for they are the ones they always see as schemers they don't need around making trouble:) My guess, they also don't like kat or the other one much, they need to idol hunt come on..
I don't really dislike anyone do you? I'm just enjoying the exciting ride - but I also got a lucky draw to barrack for Brooke who is cruising:)
Already said I don't care who wins, have no fav. And I'm not in any draw.
apparently you missed my post.

Both mud and basketball are classic.
If what I think happened from the comments, I don't think it has ever happened where someone plays an idol to protect someone else and then gets voted out. I can't recall that ever happening.
It's crazy.
Someone gave up individual immunity and was voted out, but I can't recall anyone ever actually having the idol in their hand, playing it for someone else and then going home.

LOL

When I get a charger for my little netbook I'll try to stream the show for you on my main laptop.

And agreed about Rohan the model who knows Tully. :D

If you guys are on Windows 10 there's an app called Aussie TV FTW! (stupid name yes) which has all Aussie streams in one place. I have no idea if it'll work for guys overseas though? Might be worth a try though.

I'm not in any draw.
TeamRohan has pulled out of the sweepstake, Kat is yours if you want her?[DOUBLEPOST=1473599610][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you guys are on Windows 10 there's an app called Aussie TV FTW! (stupid name yes) which has all Aussie streams in one place. I have no idea if it'll work for guys overseas though? Might be worth a try though.
Thanks, but you need to have your PC set to Australia as your location, and have a VPN for it to work. And if you have a VPN you may as well just go straight to Tenplay.

someone should pick up Kat in the draw because man she's been making it through a lot of tribals that she shouldn't have. Didn't she survive because Peter quit? She's got quite a streak going -she's the Mikkayla of Australian survivor
Totally. First in best dressed! You too could be the inaugural winner of the BBBA Australian Survivor Sweepstake!

I'm later than usual tonight but I've just finished the episode. What a satisfying result! God knows why Rohan gave his idol to Phoebe, that's really not the point of having an idol unless you can guarantee your own safety.

Kat really does have nine lives, and at this stage she's not even one of the more objectionable people left. It's a shame Andrew is in a majority, i find him just about the most unscrupulous and shifty person there. So he gets through his professional life by constantly lying? That's something to be proud of.

The mud challenge was the most homoerotic thing Ive seen on Survivor since the Marcus wardrobe malfunction on the US version. Rohan & Lee had some serious wedgie action going on, and I think Craig was pretty happy to have Sam in his vice-like grip for the duration. Quite a bit of groping going on all round, and some half-hearted apologies.

TeamRohan has pulled out of the sweepstake, Kat is yours if you want her?

Maybe @Melore can take my spot since they didn't really have a chance with Peter leaving?

Sorry I just know I won't be able to keep up on here at least in the next month which is why I need to give up my spot. It's not fair to take the place of someone who wants it more. And Kat is proving to be a true survivor!

The mud challenge was the most homoerotic thing Ive seen on Survivor since the Marcus wardrobe malfunction on the US version. Rohan & Lee had some serious wedgie action going on, and I think Craig was pretty happy to have Sam in his vice-like grip for the duration. Quite a bit of groping going on all round, and some half-hearted apologies.
I was distracted during that challenge and I'm regretting that now.

One of the few times the "boys" can really let loose.
LOL

So do we think Craig found the idol? The manic laughter used in the ad wasn't from tonight's episode, so maybe that's a spoiler/teaser for later?

Back