Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 9 Discussion

That was a close shave for the Vulva Superpowers. I'm surprised they put their vote so heavily on Phoebe. If Kat and Kristie hadn't voted for Rohan, and Rohan hadn't been a dodo and gone rogue and voted for Kat, they'd have lost Sue.

So - do they get that idol back in play? Or is it just Craig's one?
Still, they should all be hunting for idols, why aren't they?

Can't believe Phoebe has the audacity to be pissed at Kat for voting for Rohan even though only minutes ago Rohan tell her straight up that he voted for Kat.

Why the hell did Rohan voted for Kat anyway? I thought the ideal "plan" was to throw all 4 votes at Sue. Unless he wanted to blind side Kat.

Anyway they both voted for each other so fair game right Phoebe?

So - do they get that idol back in play? Or is it just Craig's one?
Still, they should all be hunting for idols, why aren't they?
probably not because that tribe already has a clue to a new one. And there was nothing tonight if anyone on the blue team got a clue or found an idol. No one has one over there now, as far as has been shown.[DOUBLEPOST=1473593029][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't believe Phoebe has the audacity to be pissed at Kat for voting for Rohan ever though only minutes ago Rohan tell her straight up that he voted for Kat lol.

Why the hell did Rohan voted for Kat anyway? I thought the ideal "plan" was to throw all 4 votes at Sue. Unless he wanted to blind side Kat.

Yep. He voted himself out.

Can't believe Phoebe has the audacity to be pissed at Kat for voting for Rohan ever though only minutes ago Rohan tell her straight up that he voted for Kat lol.

Rohan voting for Kat was a really dumb move.

Well I actually felt a little bit sorry for Phoebe there. She came up with the plan, got Rohan to give her the idol, played it correctly, and it would've been a stunning victory - except her three idiot team mates decided to play for spite instead.
That just means that she couldn't read her teammates correctly. None of them voted the way she wanted.

So do I have this right? If Rohan had voted for Sue there would have been a tie?

I think Sue would have gone.

no, would have been a tie.

Yeah it would have been a tie between Rohan and Sue which would have seen Rohan go as well.

All the originals voted Phoebe. Kat and Kristie voted Rohan, Rohan voted Kat, Phoebe voted Sue.

So Agony stuffed it. They all should have voted Sue.

Well I actually felt a little bit sorry for Phoebe there. She came up with the plan, got Rohan to give her the idol, played it correctly, and it would've been a stunning victory - except her three idiot team mates decided to play for spite instead.
It would have worked well if they stuck to the plan.

Yeah it would have been a tie between Rohan and Sue which would have seen Rohan go as well.

All the originals voted Phoebe. Kat and Kristie voted Rohan, Rohan voted Kat, Phoebe voted Sue.

So Agony stuffed it. They all should have voted Sue.
I just got my head around it. If the Agony peeps voted Sue, Sue would be gone and it would be 4-4.

I don't have booze as an excuse tonight either!

I actually kinda like Phoebe as a player during her career high at the Aganoa camp, especially when she passive aggressive threaten Rohan about the idol.

Now she just seem like an entitled private school elitist who always gets what she wants. Now let see if she can actually turn things around on her own.

Australian Survivor ‏@Survivor_AU 36m36 minutes ago
Welcome to tribal council with VAVAU. Who do you think should go home tonight? #SurvivorAU

CsEVFs4VMAAetZI.jpg

Back