Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 9 Discussion

Yeah, you're right.

Idiot moves all round.

Vulva looked so horrified as Phoebe's votes were nulled - because those boneheads could so easily have ousted one of them. Not that I wanted Sue to go.
I agree, the original tribe got a HUGE wake-up call.
Phoebe's going to have to suck up big time in order to get over this.

Australian Survivor ‏@Survivor_AU 36m36 minutes ago
Welcome to tribal council with VAVAU. Who do you think should go home tonight? #SurvivorAU

CsEVFs4VMAAetZI.jpg
All the "thinkers" and hardly a brain cell between the lot of them.

And she can't do puzzles.

Oh, I feel all fucked up. Poor Rohan, he just seemed a really innocent guy. Blundering around, losing hidden idol clues, telling people tribe secrets, telling his new tribe there was an idol, then voting himself out. Actually that's a lot of booboos...

Now Kat will get dumped next, liability and a flipper nobody likes a flipper - well they never trust them.
And the other 2 are more athletic, so see ya Kat
First rule of Survivor, never assume.
The other team could lose immunity or they could all merge.
I get the not liking a "flipper" thing, but understanding why (being a flake, or having issue's with a former tribe) makes a difference.[DOUBLEPOST=1473594205][/DOUBLEPOST]
And she can't do puzzles.

Oh, I feel all fucked up. Poor Rohan, he just seemed a really innocent guy. Blundering around, losing hidden idol clues, telling people tribe secrets, telling his new tribe there was an idol, then voting himself out. Actually that's a lot of booboos...
Yeah, this show is really too deep for the Rohan's of the world.

Poor Rohan, he just seemed a really innocent guy. Blundering around, losing hidden idol clues, telling people tribe secrets, telling his new tribe there was an idol, then voting himself out. Actually that's a lot of booboos...
Yes that really was a comedy of errors on his part. Could he be the most incompetent Survivor ever?

First rule of Survivor, never assume.
The other team could lose immunity or they could all merge.
I get the not liking a "flipper" thing, but understanding why (being a flake, or having issue's with a former tribe) makes a difference.[DOUBLEPOST=1473594205][/DOUBLEPOST]

I doubt my blue team will lose again, they will likely win everything until the merge.
And yellow team are dumb, they see Kat as a devious liability they already murmured they would use her & dump the flipper.
They think they have split the pair that worried them, so they will go after the flippers for they are the ones they always see as schemers they don't need around making trouble:) My guess, they also don't like kat or the other one much, they need to idol hunt come on..
I don't really dislike anyone do you? I'm just enjoying the exciting ride - but I also got a lucky draw to barrack for Brooke who is cruising:)

Erik made a dumber, sweeter move - but he wasn't entirely hopeless prior to that, was he? I liked Erik.
Rohan the model bumbled his way to his inevitable downfall, unlike Erik who only made one (rather crucial) error.

Erik made a dumber, sweeter move - but he wasn't entirely hopeless prior to that, was he? I liked Erik.
I liked him to, but no matter how sweet he was, not sure if he ever watched the game before, and didn't seem to have learnt the second time around compared to others (and I discount any who played back to back because they wouldn't have known how they did) he didn't learn to not trust those girls.

Somehow I wonder if any of these people have seen survivor before

Back