Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...my sweet dear beloved wife will not let me watch 'who wants to punch a Millionaire' with her because I usually get most of the answers right and I spoil the show for her lol!... it's like murder mysteries... she won't let me watch them with her either because I usually figure out who the murderer is lol!... cheers.

...my sweet dear beloved wife will not let me watch 'who wants to punch a Millionaire' with her because I usually get most of the answers right and I spoil the show for her lol!... it's like murder mysteries... she won't let me watch them with her either because I usually figure out who the murderer is lol!... cheers.

Ha! I love figuring out the murderer too in those type of shows.

...this show really got to me... it actually made me tear up... it was such a great result in the end though... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...aw nuts!... it's finished already!... what a shame... thanks for being here tonight ladies... it was good fun... cheers.

I've had a busy day and thought i had missed this already,.. so only caught the last two segments by the time I realised it was still on (being on so much later than Survivor).

I'll have to find a download.

...it always gets me how fast it finishes off at the end lol!... there's no 'crescendo' at the end... it just snaps off and goes to the next show lol!... cheers.

I love that movie Waterloo Bridge with Vivian Leigh, she jumps, and that song Kinks???

...The Kinks... one of the best groups of their time... I so love that song... one of my favourite groups ever... cheers.

Reactions: Jam
Ha! Always a pleasure.

Oh and despite my confusing handle I'm of the XY variety of humans. :p

...hahaha!... yes I do know that but I originally wrote 'ladies and genitals men' as a joke and decided not to use it and then edited it out and forgot to re-write the 'gentlemen' part before I posted it so that was my furfy lol!... yes I know... I'm a dumb-arse lol!... cheers.

Back