Skip to main content

Game of Thrones *may include spoilers*

Well, Yara is certainly a miserable bitch in this show, isn't she?

"Some of us still like that"
"Oh sorry, I forgot where I volunteered to have my dick cut off and be tortured into insanity!"

The Iron Islands are very progressive, aren't they. They don't care their disputed Queen digs chicks or that their disputed King murdered his brother (and their original King).

Highlight of the show, Ian McShane. I love Ian McShane.

He was outstanding. It was a beautiful way to bring The Hound back

Love the episode title for the penultimate episode, and therefore it's content. They always make episode 9 the epic one.

Battle of the Bastards

Ckaq8DeVAAA-Nel.jpg

Why have they decided to make the Blackfish and Edmure such pricks? I suppose I have been asking this since they debuted, but it still irks me.

Tyrion and the other two's scenes are so boring to me. Maybe the joke scene was entertaining to some, but my god was I bored. Tyrion's scenes this year have been so weak.

Really felt like this weeks was another pointless episode - indeed the whole Ayra storyline has been, and it's almost the same with Tyrion in Meereen.

Thankfully we all know episode 9 is always the one that's worth watching and hopefully Battle of the Bastards will be the best one since the battle of Blackwater Bay. Does feel like the Starks might be coming back together at last too - and although I'd very much like them to all survive it does feel like producers have lost their balls this season when it comes to killing key characters, with the exception of Hodor.

I'm happy with the way the story is going so far, hopeful we'll find out Ayra's role in upcoming events, Tyrion being in the holding pattern (like most other characters have had to be) until he's back in the thick of plot. Ep 9 is apparently going to blow Blackwater and Hardhome out of the water.

I'm happy with the way the story is going so far, hopeful we'll find out Ayra's role in upcoming events, Tyrion being in the holding pattern (like most other characters have had to be) until he's back in the thick of plot. Ep 9 is apparently going to blow Blackwater and Hardhome out of the water.

I don't know, Blackwater was pretty good. It was the only time they did right by Stannis as a character, so I have a soft spot for it.

Reactions: Tee
I am caught up and recommitted!

Only problem, I can not for the life of me find Ep 3, so I have missed the resurrection :(

The red woman really does have the best norks ever.

Epic episode. I was anxious all week that certain people would die, but they are ok! Very happy!

Rickon's death was awful, but a forgone conclusion really. I'll miss my main man Wun Wun!

I almost vomited when the hounds started to eat Ramsay. Well played, GOT

Back