Skip to main content

Game of Thrones *may include spoilers*

OK, why was the actor dick necessary? What did it add to the story?

How were the Children of the Forest losing a war to men with swords? They have magic grenades!

So, Hodor and Summer get fucked over, just so Bran can have a simple-minded, big dude to carry him around in the future? Dicks.

Arya gets beat with a stick. Repeat for as much filler as is needed.

Everybody is now cool with kinslaying apparently?

It actually hit me more emotionally than the red wedding or even Ned's death as dear, harmless Hodor was an innocent and beautiful soul. It was harrowing enough when Summer started yelping (I was screaming NO!) but when it hit me that Hodor wasn't going to make it and after what he's had to endure all his life was revealed....I was distraught and so, so sad. #HOLDTHEDOOR! (okay weeping again...stupid show) :cry::cry: I kept hoping Coldhands or Benjen would show up and save the day somehow! :(

Yeah, thinking back now on how rattled Hodor always seemed after Bran warged into him, it probable reminded him of the trauma of that first time, when he presumably saw or felt his own death through Bràn.

Lol, I am so traumatised - a fellow GoT fan said "pass me a strawer" today whilst she was holding a door, which I of course heard as "hold the door".

It actually hit me more emotionally than the red wedding or even Ned's death as dear, harmless Hodor was an innocent and beautiful soul. It was harrowing enough when Summer started yelping (I was screaming NO!) but when it hit me that Hodor wasn't going to make it and after what he's had to endure all his life was revealed....I was distraught and so, so sad. #HOLDTHEDOOR! (okay weeping again...stupid show) :cry::cry: I kept hoping Coldhands or Benjen would show up and save the day somehow! :(

I literally was screaming F... NOOOO! from the Summer moment until the end. #worstgotdeathever #RIPHODOR

Back