Skip to main content

Game of Thrones *may include spoilers*

Think of the millions they could save if it was all thriller and no filler. It was another episode which was really struggling to hold my attention for most of the first 40 minutes - but it certainly got my attention for the last ten. Probably the best exit they've done.

It actually hit me more emotionally than the red wedding or even Ned's death as dear, harmless Hodor was an innocent and beautiful soul. It was harrowing enough when Summer started yelping (I was screaming NO!) but when it hit me that Hodor wasn't going to make it and after what he's had to endure all his life was revealed....I was distraught and so, so sad. #HOLDTHEDOOR! (okay weeping again...stupid show) :cry::cry: I kept hoping Coldhands or Benjen would show up and save the day somehow! :(

I literally was screaming F... NOOOO! from the Summer moment until the end. #worstgotdeathever #RIPHODOR

Soo much ditto!! The red wedding was bad, but you kinda knew something was going to happen to them sooner or later as they were too happy. But with Hodor, I had zero clue or inkling, and was all WTF nonononoNO! ;(

109457.jpg

Teeheehee

The story is moving fast now. Except for Ayra and the King's Landing stuff. Can someone bloody kill the High Sparrow already? I was also hoping Ayra would catch a boat back to Westeros tonight. She's a Stark - she can't be no one

The story is moving fast now. Except for Ayra and the King's Landing stuff. Can someone bloody kill the High Sparrow already? I was also hoping Ayra would catch a boat back to Westeros tonight. She's a Stark - she can't be no one
Yes, but you may have that round the wrong way, high sparrow gets run off, Ayra dies and really becomes no one (wargs into nymeria) becomes the lone wolf she always has been.

I think Arya might come back to Westeros with the acting troupe. They have two name actors (Richard E. Grant and Essie Davis) playing actors in the troupe so I think they must figure in the story for a while at least.

I said I didn't get why it existed. Didn't add anything. Maybe they were just like "its uneven, too much pointless boobs and not enough pointless dick".

Emilia Clarke has said she wanted equality of nudity on the show, maybe she got in her contract that whenever they show her boobs they have to put in a dick shot too.

Emilia Clarke has said she wanted equality of nudity on the show, maybe she got in her contract that whenever they show her boobs they have to put in a dick shot too.

Equality in nudity is fine. But a twisted dick with a wart (or two) on it is hardly equal with all the female nude scenes in this season alone. Its might be as pointless as some, but still.

Is it just me, or did Arya's time in Bravoos basically amount to nothing?

Tommen is dumb. Who gives away their power? The Tyrells/Lannisters are dumb (or the prodcution ran out of money). They barely brought a few dozen men to a mob fight. Sam is dumb. Tywin Lannister could never even buy a Valayrian steel sword. Why attract even more of your fathers ire?

Ayra's storyline is so dull - literally the only thing of interest there has been the plays in the last couple of weeks, reminding us of the shows glory days.

Finding this series more miss than hit to be honest - but the hits still make it worth whilst. I really do think though the show would benefit now by being commissioned through to a conclusion - a couple more series would be more than enough.

I sat through this episode "Blood...etc" with a terrible feeling of trepidation that something equally as bad as Hodor would happen.

I will now have to watch it again and try and enjoy it more :)

Hurrah for Arya.....and Sansa? where is she? When will Ramsay and the Sparrow get their comeuppances.

NB please don't let Arya die.

I was very happy to see the person who came back. Overall though, it seemed like an episode aimed at moving the storyline further along rapidly, and seemed less about the characters, other than Lyanna Mormot who was freaking amazing. The Ayra storyline was strange - she better bloody get on that boat next episode and it better be a speed boat. I don't think the Greyjoy's added much to the story except if they are going to meet with Dany soon and head Westeros way. I'm hoping by the end of this season everyone is Westeros bound

Well, Yara is certainly a miserable bitch in this show, isn't she?

"Some of us still like that"
"Oh sorry, I forgot where I volunteered to have my dick cut off and be tortured into insanity!"

The Iron Islands are very progressive, aren't they. They don't care their disputed Queen digs chicks or that their disputed King murdered his brother (and their original King).

Highlight of the show, Ian McShane. I love Ian McShane.

Back