Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the moderators are still organising their final determination and explanation over Mutley using stored stolen hacklist personal details and data to search Australian Business Number records and publish results here, as he admitted in posting my business records. I have faith that the moderators will be 100 times smarter than Jessy believing he was doing innocent Business Studies and Genealogy research of me with his stolen data.

Maybe when the moderators take decisive action for Mutley's clear and hostile breach of forum rules, they will reopen the thread.

i hope ur mutley mania won't get this thread locked like it did the last one.
Hardly and au contraire my friend. Great leadership in moderation involves accountability, transparency and egality of judgment. Until there has been a full explanation of unacceptable behaviours, such as mutley using hacked personal data for ABN data publishing, you can rest your little toadstool cap head that that will not happen.

Hardly and au contraire my friend. Great leadership in moderation involves accountability, transparency and egality of judgment. Until there has been a full explanation of unacceptable behaviours, such as mutley using hacked personal data for ABN data publishing, you can rest your little toadstool cap head that that will not happen.

it is strange that it got locked now instead of during other times.

so it would be best to get an explanation via pm or by starting a thread in the feedback section of this forum?
Somewhere, I'm sure. A fantastic deliberation requires an equally fantastic formal explanation so as to not appear as cheap or lazy pandering. Somewhere.

I think it might have been the dogs without clothing I posted last night that got the other thread locked.

Well, here's to a new thread!

indeed! to a new and exciting thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1465203457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Somewhere, I'm sure. A fantastic deliberation requires an equally fantastic formal explanation so as to not appear as cheap or lazy pandering. Somewhere.

ah ok

I present Tuttle's swimming cap as Exhibit A for the defence.
images

Ooooh. I just found out that both my farm and rainforest have been extensively flooded. As they are both riverfront, it happens. Victim mode avoided!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back