Skip to main content

The thread of positivity

Bluefin is pretty amazing with their perspective and the way they can communicate it without it turning aggressive
You do realise that soon you'll only be looking at an ear cannel in my avatar, right?

Congrats on your HD. After all the hard work, it must feel very satisfying and worth the effort. :)

I live in Australia and we are the lucky country. Yes, it pisses me off that people can't marry whoever they want. But I am Australian - I can pass borders almost anywhere in the world and feel safe, I know I'll always be financially safe no matter what happens, I know that even the lowest paid workers in my country are being paid enough to live by and being paid better than the majority of the free world like they deserve, I know I'll always be treated with the best care in the public health system and I know there is affordable housing for those in financial crisis

I like @Mooseface and her awesome username. How did you come up with such a great username, Moosey? I bet you have a tale or two about it.
Haha, well thank you Reepbot. Maybe it was just a flash of brilliance from above and thereby an inspired choice. I think a few other usernames I tried were probably taken..?! Plus maybe I was a bit tipsy.... (I was drinking quite a lot during that second last season of BB... I think some of my posts might bear witness to that. Ooops. And: Sorry!)

Haha, well thank you Reepbot. Maybe it was just a flash of brilliance from above and thereby an inspired choice. I think a few other usernames I tried were probably taken..?! Plus maybe I was a bit tipsy.... (I was drinking quite a lot during that second last season of BB... I think some of my posts might bear witness to that. Ooops. And: Sorry!)

Do you drink when quoting me? If so keep it up

LOL as well!

Yeah, What Does it Mean? mmmmmmmm

I see them doubler rainbows, a couple of times each year - and am in awe, but never gave me an reacton like that. I must admit, I am driving usually, so no pics.

Maybe he just had his sight restored and never saw ssomething like that before, and it cracked his jack?

Where in the hell, did you drag that up from and why LOL

Back