Skip to main content

2016 Celebrity Predictions

New clue:

CZO4OZaWEAAIl5N.jpg:large

Apparently Kevin Petersen (?sp - the cricketer) has been spotted being met by Channel 10 people at an airport in South Africa.
He got man of the match at the MCG tonight :)

He got man of the match at the MCG tonight :)

Are you telling me SM lied to me? Next thing I know you will accusing the Daily Mail of making up crap for a story! I know your act, he clearly was a figment of you and about a million other people's imagination!

Are you telling me SM lied to me? Next thing I know you will accusing the Daily Mail of making up crap for a story! I know your act, he clearly was a figment of you and about a million other people's imagination!
I think Kevin is the least likely person on the planet as he has a brand newborn to get back to England after the final on Sunday. He is my nomination for no chance whatsoever :p

I think Kevin is the least likely person on the planet as he has a brand newborn to get back to England after the final on Sunday. He is my nomination for no chance whatsoever :p

Lock KP in! We all know Witty is our resident crazy person!

I am not good with sports people at all, much less cricketers. The isn't all the Shane Warne rumours coming true is it?

They referred to them as a "Big Kahuna" which seems like a clue, but yeah i don't know. Is there any significance of Hawaii with any cricketers?

I am not good with sports people at all, much less cricketers. The isn't all the Shane Warne rumours coming true is it?

They referred to them as a "Big Kahuna" which seems like a clue, but yeah i don't know. Is there any significance of Hawaii with any cricketers?

I seem to recall Matthew Hayden had a penchant for Hawaiian shirts????? Lol

Lol wouldn't surprise me if that was a legit link.

Ok so I googled "big kahuna cricket" and apparently the "big kahuna" is type of bat. It was most prominently used by Ricky Ponting. A quick google suggests he probably is busy atm with Big Bash??

Ok so I googled "big kahuna cricket" and apparently the "big kahuna" is type of bat. It was most prominently used by Ricky Ponting. A quick google suggests he probably is busy atm with Big Bash??

Oh I see. I really know bigger all about cricket and cricketers, but ok that's obviously the link. This one I'll just have to wait and see I think.

Oh and also I went onto Rhonda Burchmore's Instagram just before to see if there was any follow up to her post or what comments had been made but it looks as though she is currently in NY on a holiday with her daughter. So maybe it was a joke about going into the jungle? She really does fit all the cues.

Oh and also I went onto Rhonda Burchmore's Instagram just before to see if there was any follow up to her post or what comments had been made but it looks as though she is currently in NY on a holiday with her daughter. So maybe it was a joke about going into the jungle? She really does fit all the cues.

I imagine the celebrities haven't gone to Africa just yet? Sometime this week I am guessing.

Show starts next Sunday Night and I think they start filming at least one or two days before that going by last year.

I imagine the celebrities haven't gone to Africa just yet? Sometime this week I am guessing.

Show starts next Sunday Night and I think they start filming at least one or two days before that going by last year.

Yeah this makes sense. That post just seemed too good and no one else fits with all the clues as well, but I guess she could be going to New York before the jungle.

I heard Chris Brown on the radio with his little line about not knowing who the celebrities are - such a lie! He threw in his own guesses but when someone guessed Anthony Callea he got all defensive and evasive. Callea is pretty much a given at this stage, all that did was prove to me that Chris does know. But of course the hosts would.

Yeah this makes sense. That post just seemed too good and no one else fits with all the clues as well, but I guess she could be going to New York before the jungle.

Yeah I think maybe she is on holiday before she goes to Africa. Or we could totally be barking up the wrong tree! Haha.

Regarding the cricketer it could be Mark Waugh though I don't know how "the big kahuna" (or what the term means) relates to him. I remember reading that Mark said he would go into the jungle for the right price and he is a Channel Ten Big Bash commentator.

Who was the person in here that said the original Ridge from Bold & The Beautiful could be the Hollywood heartthrob? I could see that happening with the Bold & The Beautiful on Channel Ten.

I was also thinking of Australians who are now in Hollywood. Jamie Durie does stuff for Oprah there now and occasionally appears on Ten's "The Living Room" and he did start off as a stripper. Though would he really be counted as a Hollywood heartthrob? He is good looking but. Haha.

I was thinking maybe Warwick Capper for AFL player. I think someone else suggested that on here too.

Anthony Callea I am 95% sure of.

I could see Craig McLachlan in there too as the person who was a singer in the 90's but who knows? @delcan was the one who suggested it might be him.

Just my guesses.

Yeah I think maybe she is on holiday before she goes to Africa. Or we could totally be barking up the wrong tree! Haha.

Regarding the cricketer it could be Mark Waugh though I don't know how "the big kahuna" (or what the term means) relates to him. I remember reading that Mark said he would go into the jungle for the right price and he is a Channel Ten Big Bash commentator.

Who was the person in here that said the original Ridge from Bold & The Beautiful could be the Hollywood heartthrob? I could see that happening with the Bold & The Beautiful on Channel Ten.

I was also thinking of Australians who are now in Hollywood. Jamie Durie does stuff for Oprah there now and occasionally appears on Ten's "The Living Room" and he did start off as a stripper. Though would he really be counted as a Hollywood heartthrob? He is good looking but. Haha.

I was thinking maybe Warwick Capper for AFL player. I think someone else suggested that on here too.

I could see Craig McLachlan in there too as the person who was a singer in the 90's but who knows? @delcan was the one who suggested it might be him.

Just my guesses.

It's weird that she would post that just as the ads pointing at her start, but then I guess it's weird to post that if she is actually going in. Maybe she is a decoy to distract us from the real celebrity. Oh well, we will soon see.

Oh yeah Ronn Moss (Ridge) would be great, that would make sense and a sucker like me would watch him.

I considered Jamie Durie as well for the same reasons as you except I think they said he is a star of TV and films which Jamie definitely is not. Or is he?

I will work on my final list before the show. Even if there are unknowns like last year I don't mind as long as they are interesting. I actually enjoyed some of the interactions between Tyson and Lauren last year as it felt more like watching BB with randoms versus well known people. No one will top Maureen though that's for sure.

Just my guesses.

Lol @Lucas - I think I've been going on about Craig McLachlan being on since it started last year - he is funny as. I really should've started a Twitter campaign!

Ridge (the original obviously) from The Bold and The Beautiful would be freaking amazing!

I saw someone on Twitter speculating that Chris Gayle would be the cricket player and the "don't blush baby" controversy was a publicity stunt.

Or she was referring to New York as being a jungle ie: concrete jungle

Back