Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out in the real world you will be called a lot worse, you need to eat a spoonful of cement and harden the fuck up!

I am not sure i want to live in any world like that and i am thankful that i do not. Your fictitious real world sounds like a miserable place. I am me, there's no one else i'd rather be.

So which posters do you like here? Top 5 posters?
- Bleachy for saying I have a choice of not burning in fiery hell if I become a sheep.
- Isee for her fairytale 'Rode Red' and funny hashtags. ;)
- Mooseface for taking Affable's baton of brinkmanship stunts.
- Inigo for extending dropping you into 12 humiliating months
- reepbot for annoying Mutley by just existing.

- Bleachy for saying I have a choice of not burning in fiery hell if I become a sheep.

I actually was genuinely asking a grammar question of you before with my hashtag!

I think it's more a matter of OT being full of cosseted, fragile and unsuccessful people and me being a normal person.

A legitimate question so need to deflect or turn to personal attacks, but what is your personal definition of success? Would you say a person can be successful in more ways than one or is there a strict binary?

Ask a serious question, get a silly answer. Typical witty. You really don't like talking about your feelings do you?

A legitimate question so need to deflect or turn to personal attacks, but what is your personal definition of success? Would you say a person can be successful in more ways than one or is there a strict binary?
Doing something for it's intrinsic worth and not for needy validation purposes. Success would be Trala enjoying her pool for swimming. Failure is Trala getting more narcissistic joy from plastering it everywhere, like an 8 year old with new school shoes, than from actually using it.

Doing something for it's intrinsic worth and not for needy validation purposes. Success would be Trala enjoying her pool for swimming. Failure is Trala getting more narcissistic joy from plastering it everywhere, like an 8 year old with new school shoes, than from actually using it.

But why would you care?

Another personal attack. I do wonder why you don't like talking about how you feel.
Because I'm more interested in how a person claiming a mental disability pension due to a condition concerning inability to read feelings is a feelings poet and whisperer.

Because I'm more interested in how a person claiming a mental disability pension due to a condition concerning inability to read feelings is a feelings poet and whisperer.

Oh witty. I had such high hopes for you. But then you had to ruin it all.

Also aspergers is a neurological disorder. And it is more than about trouble reading feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back