Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm off to bunnings now to get some of the cement stuff for dinner tonight.
Try a barium meal instead.
CRiZWoTBulGDvHXNzcfDP4HIzdQXctlwezw0y2qI_oXg0WYKeGOvP3e8kzx71OnA1L0RazvmTWmwxiHyLf7wb6nByipj8FanduJpRIU=w245-h184-nc

It's long at 1:10 but sooo interesting. Currently causing controversy in the UK about social conditioning and compliance.
I watched about 10 min of it, will watch the rest later. Looks interesting, and a little ?crazy. Not sure that's the right word for it. Was funny seeing the people in that bell test standing and sitting for no reason but for the bell. Not sure I would do that, I would certainly question it

So that means I won't be offended by her comments calling me a retard anymore?
I think you should clarify exactly what form of retardation. TBH for my generation it was a throwaway line so I wouldn't care.

I don't care about any word used to insult me so far. The main offence I take is from the people treating their own ugly person sex as a gift. The main constant of Trala's beast with two backs is Trala or Mutley's one front and one back is AJ. Cringe.

:spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:

I think you should clarify exactly what form of retardation. TBH for my generation it was a throwaway line so I wouldn't care.

I don't care about any word used to insult me so far. The main offence I take is from the people treating their own ugly person sex as a gift. The main constant of Trala's beast with two backs is Trala or Mutley's one front and one back is AJ. Cringe.

:spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:

She knows I have aspergers so she knows calling me retarded would offend me.

Very wise words from Tina!

I am basing my ice breaker speech on my love for her.
Room clearing spirit breaker, more like. More suggestions, I think. Talk about current affairs like the brewing refugee culture clashes in Europe. At least if you bore people, in a few years you can say you told them so.

Room clearing spirit breaker, more like. More suggestions, I think. Talk about current affairs like the brewing refugee culture clashes in Europe. At least if you bore people, in a few years you can say you told them so.

No. I think i will stick with tina arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back