Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

I agree, it must be killing him. There are a few things about Tim that I like, but I suspect he has an 'unmanageable' tag on his back. Rove and Tim together? I'd give it 5 minutes.
I find it difficult to listen to him with his drawn out way of speaking. It's painful. Unmanageable, yes, that's an apt word.

I agree, it must be killing him. There are a few things about Tim that I like, but I suspect he has an 'unmanageable' tag on his back. Rove and Tim together? I'd give it 5 minutes.

Edit: No, zero minutes. It just wouldn't happen.
I can't see Rove even bothering to entertain the thought of working with him. Rove is astute and must think that Sam is worth a try.

yes he does have a singsongy whiny quality to his voice - but somehow I don't find him so annoying on radio -he's filled in a few times and been ok ... but that might have been because I knew it was only very temporary! lol I can only take him in small doses ... I've tried and tried but in the end he just annoys me yet again and I give up!

I don't think Rove would tolerate him for very long ... but then both of them like to be the main attraction so it would never work.

Sam will make a good sidekick - she doesn't think she's above anyone and she's willing to learn and not afraid of making a fool of herself along the way ... the make or break with them will be whether people take to Rove after he hasn't been around for so long ... to a lot of people he's an unknown quantity .. I didn't like him when he was a reporter from Perth for one of the variety shows and mostly quite UNfunny ... but did enjoy Rove Live when working with Peter Helliar and Carrie Bickmore ... I think he needs the sidekick to bounce off and if he's picked Sam as someone he can work with it will be interesting to see how it goes :)

yes he does have a singsongy whiny quality to his voice - but somehow I don't find him so annoying on radio -he's filled in a few times and been ok ... but that might have been because I knew it was only very temporary! lol I can only take him in small doses ... I've tried and tried but in the end he just annoys me yet again and I give up!

I don't think Rove would tolerate him for very long ... but then both of them like to be the main attraction so it would never work.

Sam will make a good sidekick - she doesn't think she's above anyone and she's willing to learn and not afraid of making a fool of herself along the way ... the make or break with them will be whether people take to Rove after he hasn't been around for so long ... to a lot of people he's an unknown quantity .. I didn't like him when he was a reporter from Perth for one of the variety shows and mostly quite UNfunny ... but did enjoy Rove Live when working with Peter Helliar and Carrie Bickmore ... I think he needs the sidekick to bounce off and if he's picked Sam as someone he can work with it will be interesting to see how it goes :)
I think he's very clever and savvy and yes, he needs the sidekick. I agree re Sam. I always liked What the...
Can't stand Carrie's laugh though. Puts me off The Project.

Tims only interest in life is Tim and how he can make the world revolve around Tim
When it suits him he'll promote his 'causes'
Must be killing him Sam Frost got a breakfast gig on Sydney radio

I imagine Tim as the Bachelor would see him at the rose ceremony standing in front of 20 or so mirrors instead of 20 or so women.

Sooooo did anyone watch Bachelor Canada?
Girls look so much bitchier than the Aussie version lol.

I saw a bit but switched off after seeing it was the Season 1 Bachelor and not the Season 2 one.

The NZ one was much better looking.

He so was! I agree, he was great to watch.
I don't know anything about Bachelor Canada about who won or who any of them are, so I'll happily watch.

Sooooo did anyone watch Bachelor Canada?
Girls look so much bitchier than the Aussie version lol.

When is it on? I recall that Bachelor being not very attractive (if it's the season 1 guy) but the bitchy women certainly appeals lol.

When is it on? I recall that Bachelor being not very attractive (if it's the season 1 guy) but the bitchy women certainly appeals lol.

It's on Lifestyle You so if you have foxtel? The guy isn't ugly or anything, I think he's quite good looking but that's subjective I guess lol. They're replaying the ep Saturday night.

It's on Lifestyle You so if you have foxtel? The guy isn't ugly or anything, I think he's quite good looking but that's subjective I guess lol. They're replaying the ep Saturday night.

Cool thanks I'll check it out :)

I think I find him not very attractive because he reminds me of Jason Biggs for some reason and I really dislike that guy lol

Back