Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

Apparently Sam and Snez are engaged? I did not think they'd be the first of the Bachie franchise, or in fact that they'd ever make it this far.
Lol neither did the Daily Fail ... they were putting it out there today that they were on the rocks
Egg on face much?

Im still not convinced with these two ...

I wonder if Tim is ever going to put a ring on it? This would have to give Anna the shits ... shes been waiting a while ....

Lol neither did the Daily Fail ... they were putting it out there today that they were on the rocks
Egg on face much?

I wonder if Tim is ever going to put a ring on it? This would have to give Anna the shits ... shes been waiting a while ....

Still though I'd personally be a lot more comfortable/happy in Anna's position. She might not have the the ring yet but she's been dating and living with Tim for over two years (and it's perfectly normal not to be engaged by now). If/when it does come at least she'll know he made that decision to propose knowing full well what it's like to live with her and wanting that forever. They know what real life together is like. Unless one of Sam or Snez have secretly moved they still haven't experienced real life together yet. Not saying they won't work, but I don't think Anna has anything to be envious of either.

Egg on face much?

Lol awkies. That's not like the Daily Mail to skip basic journalistic process though!

Probably Tim is feeling the heat a bit but he doesn't need to if they are happy and comfortable.

As I said, I wish S&S well, I do, but this seems way too soon and not thought through considering the many logistics involved, but obviously I know nothing of their lives and relationship.

Tim's perfectly happy because he's made Anna into himself with body transformation and following him around everywhere and going to the openings of everything. She was a career woman but to me she's now his handbag.

He also needs to wash his hair.

Still though I'd personally be a lot more comfortable/happy in Anna's position. She might not have the the ring yet but she's been dating and living with Tim for over two years (and it's perfectly normal not to be engaged by now). If/when it does come at least she'll know he made that decision to propose knowing full well what it's like to live with her and wanting that forever. They know what real life together is like. Unless one of Sam or Snez have secretly moved they still haven't experienced real life together yet. Not saying they won't work, but I don't think Anna has anything to be envious of either.
Personally would not consider marrying someone I hadnt lived with .. especially with a child involved. At their age theyve also gotvery used to doing things their own way ... in their own time ... when it suits themselves ...
As the resident cynic around here I see that Sam's business has reaped the benefits of free publicity ... and whats that I read? Possibility of a televised wedding ... ohhhh more freebies ...

I wonder what real life will look like for this couple when the fairy dust settles ... when a teenage Eve challenges Sams role in her life ... its not all red roses and pretty dresses and photo ops ...

hmmm so he did a rush on the ring ... did he know the article was coming out in the mags saying they were on the rocks ... so this is a way to shut that story down?
yes yes I know ... cynical cynical me ...

hmmm so he did a rush on the ring ... did he know the article was coming out in the mags saying they were on the rocks ... so this is a way to shut that story down?
yes yes I know ... cynical cynical me ...

I think he just took advantage of them being in his home state. I do think they probably wouldn't actually get married for a while though until she can sort out whether she can move from WA or not. It's really difficult for them I think because they can't just move in together and try it out - because they live in separate states it pretty much has to be a permanent thing anyway.
To be honest I thought that article was total bs anyway (surprise for DM lol) given that they have been either seen more an more often lately or he's been posting soppy messages to her on social media.

kiis1065

1h
120 likes

12331916_204176466586748_638301933_n.jpg

oopseys = wrong girl!! AWKS!! ... massive fail ... think this is the Telegraph from the print style but not 100% sure ...

Mwuhahahaha, that article. In print too! Priceless! :hilarious:

Sam soooooo didn't pay for that ring.
The ring looks very "Zamels" to me. They are notorious for advertising "x carat" rings that look huge from a distance, but the "carat" is made up of one bajillion pave diamond chips. Snez's ring doesn't look like a solitaire to me but I could be wrong. It's actually not a very clear picture at all.

Back