Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

God Anastacia is a bit dumb isn't she? A lot of them are not too bright. Mostly funny though.

...I missed the show and had to watch it later tonight so I missed the banter here GRRRRR!... anyhow... no point in whinging about it...

…oh what a shame… Tom and Wayne have lost their little fur ball Satie… that’s sad… Wayne says… “we should’ve got her stuffed!” :laugh:

d4e10ba5015a69386216143c57708d94.jpg

…jeez!... half of these people have been overseas to Switzerland/Las Vegas and other places in the break… just how much do they all get paid to do this this?... it must be good money lol!...

…they show them watching the ‘Batchelorette’ and a guy has an Owl land on his gloved hand… Yvie was pretty clued up… she knew what the glove was for… Di’s comment was “ooh no!... that wouldn’t work for me… it’s probably shitting all over the place!”… :D!... Kieth let out a couple of quick witted Owl jokes... they were pretty good actually… they all hated the ‘David the International model’ guy didn’t they?... (he so loves himself to death doesn’t he?”… It’d be no good for me to be watching that show because I would probably go ballistic on the 'Batchelorette’ forum with that dickhead lol!...

…'The Worlds Biggest Pets’ is the next show to be reviewed… they show a ginormous dog… “honey… I blew up the dog!”… (funny one Faye)… lol!... it starts licking the owners face and… “aw… he licks his balls mate and now he’s licking your face!”… Lee yells out :roflmao::hilarious:... then they show as giant hamster sort of animal and then some wanker in Texas that has a bloody Bison in his house! :wtf::facepalm::rolleyes:... it then ‘weasels’ (pees) in the house… ew!... :wtf::yuck::confused:...

…and now for ’Celebrity Apprentice’ … Kieth sees Geoffrey Edelsten and says… “he’s dead and nobody has told him yet!”… :laugh:... Yvie says about Geoffrey… “Geoffery is like a 'Weekend at Bernies'… they’ve just propped him up… he’s dead!”… lol!...:roflmao::hilarious::laugh:... wow!… Faye sure has some good dreams doesn’t she?... ‘Nigella Feasts’… they like the way that she stirs her bowls because her ‘tits wobble’…

…’The Australian Story’… they said something about Malcolm Turnbull :poop:… moving on… ‘The X Factor”… Simon Cowel comes on and Angie says… “he looks like a burns victim that has other people’s skin on him!”… :laugh::laugh::laugh:...

…’RBT'… a guy gets pulled over to be breathalysed and Yvie says… “YOU’RE FUCKED!”… :roflmao::hilarious:... (no use in mincing words Yvie lol!)… some wanker passes the drink driving test and demands a fine for having a dog unrestrained in the car… he is a dead-set idiot :bang::thumbsdown::rolleyes: lol!... ‘Tyrone’ does a runner and gets caught and lies his head off and gets 21 months gaol for his effort… what a tosser… I enjoyed the show… it was good to see again… they should drop the big families in the show because basically… they are just boring… all the funniest lines in the show were by the couples… perhaps that’s just me eh?... lol!... cheers.

Last edited:
I love this show, love it.
But they need a proper posh couple, she is just a pretentious bogan.
This 2 can stay as her crap amuses me, she's like Mrs Bucket, Mrs blue eyeshadow is tacky
Some country viewers would be good, and proper really old fashioned posh person, and focus on some of the geeks in those families - Doctor who types:)

So annoyed I missed it. I forgot to record it :( I tried watching it on TENPLAY but it wouldn't link me to any videos. Looks like I'm going to have to wait for repeats

So annoyed I missed it. I forgot to record it :( I tried watching it on TENPLAY but it wouldn't link me to any videos. Looks like I'm going to have to wait for repeats

...hey Dennis... (aka Zcsund)... I'm surprised that you can't see a catch-up episode on Tenplay... perhaps it's because Foxtel play it the night before that they may own most of the rights to it perhaps?... just a theory on my part my friend... cheers.

Due to rights issues Gogglebox is only available for 1 day on TenPlay before it expires.

...hey Dennis... (aka Zcsund)... I'm surprised that you can't see a catch-up episode on Tenplay... perhaps it's because Foxtel play it the night before that they may own most of the rights to it perhaps?... just a theory on my part my friend... cheers.
Due to rights issues Gogglebox is only available for 1 day on TenPlay before it expires.

Oh damn well thnx for the explaining guys anyway

Goggle time almost - my 2nd most fave show
And as is often the case the gay couple and the girlfriends have the most fun and are the most fun to watch.
Those 2 guys can be fun too, they could do with more peculiar and snippy families, they are mostly half asleep.
The Bachelor is so odd

...I watched tonight's show and THEY RUBBISHED DOCTOR WHO!!!!... get rid of the lot of them and install a new cast please!... how... how... HOW DARE THEY!!!!!... obviously they are all completely unsophistimacated... totally unedumacated... they even... they even... made fun of my beloved Daleks!!!!... I may eventually forgive them by next week or I may not!... HMPH!!!... colour me unimpressed!... **Sticky skulks off to have a whimper in a corner somewhere**... cheers.

...I watched tonight's show and THEY RUBBISHED DOCTOR WHO!!!!... get rid of the lot of them and install a new cast please!... how... how... HOW DARE THEY!!!!!... obviously they are all completely unsophistimacated... totally unedumacated... they even... they even... made fun of my beloved Daleks!!!!... I may eventually forgive them by next week or I may not!... HMPH!!!... colour me unimpressed!... **Sticky skulks off to have a whimper in a corner somewhere**... cheers.

I'm not really surprised they rubbished it, they don't actually like much. I don't get how they could think it looks cheap though, or boring. Fair enough if they don't like science fiction or think it's silly, but boring?

Back