Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana paddlepops (and in the old days, Barney Bananas) are great, I still like to think of them as a fruit serve.

Probably my favourite ice cream. Well at least one of them. I may have been scared of eating a real banana but I've always loved the fake banana flavour. That and that purple grape flavour that tastes nothing like its namesake.

Oh that's cool. I never saw those. I wonder if the bubblegum was hard and crap like bubble o bill. I will never forget the time my bubble o bill had no nose :( it's easily the least exciting part but I felt so ripped off.
I love Bubble O Bill. The bubblegum though can be mighty scary to negotiate as it is very hard and once you get into it, it's pissy little gum, not worth chewing. Laughing at the rather dreadful sight of there not being a nose when you open the packet.[DOUBLEPOST=1444245202][/DOUBLEPOST]
Banana paddlepops (and in the old days, Barney Bananas) are great, I still like to think of them as a fruit serve.
Barney Banana with real banana bits. Yummo.

I've been seeing a lot of the ads for Oprah coming here at the end of the year. Is she really as 'valid' as she used to be? I've never seen the attraction to and for her.

I've been seeing a lot of the ads for Oprah coming here at the end of the year. Is she really as 'valid' as she used to be? I've never seen the attraction to and for her.
There's a competition in That's Life magazine this week to meet Oprah.

I am going to enter as I want to see if I really am her doppelganger (and I want all the freebie stuff she usually gives away).:smuggrin:

probably only interesting if you need A NEW CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I know this has been posted before but any excuse...
55515878.jpg

I didn't even realise Agro had a TV show. I always associated him with B105 back when they ruled the radio. I think when he 'and' Jamie Dunn left that was the beginning of the end for B105.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back