Skip to main content

New Quiz Show (The Chase Australia)

Thought I had seen his dial before :) Pity they didn't sign up that Andrew guy that won the million - but then again it, that would not be fair to the contestants.

I love shows like this and would also love to audition, but think my nerves would get the better of me ;) Better to play from my Lounge Room LOL

I honestly don't know if Andrew would be up with this group of Chasers. Many people before him perhaps could of gone for the million but decided that they shouldn't be greedy and just take what they have earned?

Oh yes, I love shows like this as well. I would love to audition as well but it would be dependent on who I face. Some of them would probably terrify me to be honest.

Watching the UK version has heaps of Questions directed to the UK in General (their history - royals etc) so it will be interesting to see which way the Questions will be directed.

It is going to be on here at 4.30pm, which is early - followed my MDM and I can't see getting a great audience - but who knows???

Watching the UK version has heaps of Questions directed to the UK in General (their history - royals etc) so it will be interesting to see which way the Questions will be directed.

It is going to be on here at 4.30pm, which is early - followed my MDM and I can't see getting a great audience - but who knows???

It will be interesting. I wouldn't know about all the royal stuff, so hopefully the questions and orientated a bit differently.

You are still getting Million Dollar Minute? Stars 5pm here and is going until 6. Deal or No Deal and Million Dollar Minute have been cancelled.

I honestly don't know if Andrew would be up with this group of Chasers. Many people before him perhaps could of gone for the million but decided that they shouldn't be greedy and just take what they have earned?

Oh yes, I love shows like this as well. I would love to audition as well but it would be dependent on who I face. Some of them would probably terrify me to be honest.

I suppose it is also about playing a part, as well ... and what would could they call him (Scarbo the Garbo????) JOKES ........ and being able to take on a role as persona given to you. I really hope this show does well :)

I suppose it is also about playing a part, as well ... and what would could they call him (Scarbo the Garbo????) JOKES ........ and being able to take on a role as persona given to you. I really hope this show does well :)

I am hoping that it does as well. I don't particularly like the US version and it has been on 4 seasons, so it has been doing well that version as well.

Knowing my luck though, if I auditioned, it will be Ann or Goliath, who I would be scared of. No thanks, I will play at home :D

It will be interesting. I wouldn't know about all the royal stuff, so hopefully the questions and orientated a bit differently.

You are still getting Million Dollar Minute? Stars 5pm here and is going until 6. Deal or No Deal and Million Dollar Minute have been cancelled.

Just checked the Guide - Perth is getting 1 hr 5-6, whereas here in Regional WA - 1/2hr Chase followed by MDM, then News at 5.30pm ....... mmmmm so MDM is totally over?

So behind here :(

ps - so did that bloke crack the 200k (I was at work so I didn't see)

I am hoping that it does as well. I don't particularly like the US version and it has been on 4 seasons, so it has been doing well that version as well.

Knowing my luck though, if I auditioned, it will be Ann or Goliath, who I would be scared of. No thanks, I will play at home :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA anyone would be crushed if sat on or trod on, by both of these two LOL

Just checked the Guide - Perth is getting 1 hr 5-6, whereas here in Regional WA - 1/2hr Chase followed by MDM, then News at 5.30pm ....... mmmmm so MDM is totally over?

So behind here :(

ps - so did that bloke crack the 200k (I was at work so I didn't see)

Ouch, 1/2 hour of Chase? So you only get to see half of the full episode? Maybe they still need to adjust the guide because I thought that they have stopped recording MDM. MDMD is totally over though. Might go on repeat like Deal or No Deal :p

He took home $307,000. Chose to leave at that mark.

HAHAHAHAHAHA anyone would be crushed if sat on or trod on, by both of these two LOL

Most definitely. The other two are no easy target either. I feel Goliath will be the weakest Chaser and Supernerd will be the strongest. We will see I guess how accurate I am with that.

Ouch, 1/2 hour of Chase? So you only get to see half of the full episode? Maybe they still need to adjust the guide because I thought that they have stopped recording MDM. MDMD is totally over though. Might go on repeat like Deal or No Deal :p

He took home $307,000. Chose to leave at that mark.

OK Cool, thanks for that - I am glad he FINALLY got it! Not sure why it lists that for 1/2hr etc - Probably a mess up - I will check ebroadcast online- might be better than the Paper Version.

Are you going to watch The Peter Allen Story? I think that will be a good story :)

OK Cool, thanks for that - I am glad he FINALLY got it! Not sure why it lists that for 1/2hr etc - Probably a mess up - I will check ebroadcast online- might be better than the Paper Version.

Are you going to watch The Peter Allen Story? I think that will be a good story :)

Not a problem at all. Yeah, that is a lot of money when you think about it. I doubt they will cut the Chase short for regional viewers, so it is probably a mistake.

Not sure I would be very interested in the Peter Allen Story to be honest. Surely something else is on Sunday nights which I like to watch :D

Yeah - The Dark Destroyer is dat Shaun LOL - I like him :)

That Sinner Man is a bit weak

and Mark - well, what a BULL LOL
The UK version has been cast brilliantly with all the Chasers offering something different. The Sinnerman plays it quite differently to the others - he is first and foremost a comedian and that comes through on the show, and probably has the most respect for the contestants performances of the lot. Here they have added a fifth chaser in the last couple of weeks - Jenny "The Vixen" Ryan, the captain of the quiz team Anne plays for. Still early days to establish her character but she seems to be set up as the Sinnerwoman!

I do think Seven have made a mistake launching with 4 chasers - they should have stuck with 3 for now and then added a fourth when the show needed a bit of promotion, even if it's as early as next year.

Back