Skip to main content

New Quiz Show (The Chase Australia)

The look of the Governess is a bit OTT.

She looks more like an auschwitz camp guard or something out of Wentworth

The look of the Governess is a bit OTT.

She looks more like an auschwitz camp guard or something out of Wentworth

LOL - Have you not seen the English Version of this show? She is pretty awesome, even though you have summed up her looks pretty spot on LOL

The Governess is awesome.

Supernerd looks to be the goods but I think I might fall for the charm of the Shark. We will see how this plays out.

Considering in the UK version - I like Shaun, I assume I will probably like Goliath as well. No complaints yet :D

The Governess is awesome.

Supernerd looks to be the goods but I think I might fall for the charm of the Shark. We will see how this plays out.

Considering in the UK version - I like Shaun, I assume I will probably like Goliath as well. No complaints yet :D

Yeah - The Dark Destroyer is dat Shaun LOL - I like him :)

That Sinner Man is a bit weak

and Mark - well, what a BULL LOL

Yeah - The Dark Destroyer is dat Shaun LOL - I like him :)

That Sinner Man is a bit weak

and Mark - well, what a BULL LOL

Yah, Dark Destroyer Shaun Wallace. I like it how he is like to them, "So you want a door, do you? Once I am done with you, you can look at our exit door over there" and etc. LOL

Sinner man is weak but interesting to say the least.

Mark is very good. Particularly in the maths questions.

Yes - Brydon Coverdale :)

Thought I had seen his dial before :) Pity they didn't sign up that Andrew guy that won the million - but then again it, that would not be fair to the contestants.

I love shows like this and would also love to audition, but think my nerves would get the better of me ;) Better to play from my Lounge Room LOL

Back