Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

So considering the show is over, does anyone have any strategies or secrets to reveal about the show? O_O

My primary strategy was to position myself at the top of the House, and crap on everyone below! :cool:

I'm kidding! :p It was to position myself at the top, as in have the House kind of surround me, but to also keep all of the big players here until the end. I wanted a challenge and an exciting experience! :D

All throughout the game however, other little things would pop-up which would lead me to act on it. But there are sooooo many of those moments that it would take forever to go over them all. :)

I would like to say thank you to everyone who was apart of this game, I have put ALOT of effort into this. I have been taking notes on what could be changed for the better and hopefully if I ever do another one it will be better and won't have those kinks.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who was apart of this game, I have put ALOT of effort into this. I have been taking notes on what could be changed for the better and hopefully if I ever do another one it will be better and won't have those kinks.

Kinks? More like disasters.

Bertrendo.

On behalf of all the housemates, I'd like to thank you for all the effort you put into this years season of Forum Big Brother. I don't think people understand how much work you did. It was certainly a joy to play in and a joy to watch. You were a better EP than Alex Mavrosddfkjhsdfjhasjwhjkf.

Thankyou!

Back