Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

Oh and let's remember the + 2 -2 while he showed the table to ZC. Bertrendo just didn't want Mitchell to win and as soon as he saw Sepia in the lead, probably decided to close voting.

In all honesty I did enjoy this as a game. However I feel that bits and pieces could have been a little different. I didn't really like the points thing with votes being taken off and added. I wish we had normal weekly evictions and I also didn't like the constant face to face nominations. I wish it was a bit more smilllar to the real big brother

I would say, dont do anything Bertrendo did..[DOUBLEPOST=1438949852]
I don't agree with some of things he did, case closed, but he put a shit tonne of effort into games, scripts, evictions and even artwork. What did you disagree with the most?

I don't agree with some of things he did, case closed, but he put a shit tonne of effort into games, scripts, evictions and even artwork. What did you disagree with the most?

His obvious rigging of the end result - he shouldnt be voting when he knows whos in the lead and shouldnt be having votes to win and lose for competitions[DOUBLEPOST=1438950244][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it? I just meant it is boring having a house full of males like this past game.[DOUBLEPOST=1438950065][/DOUBLEPOST]

True, but you didn't say they had to be realistic suggestions, Bertrendo.

Wait, BBC is Bertrendo? I thought Sepia was to be honest..

His obvious rigging of the end result - he shouldnt be voting when he knows whos in the lead and shouldnt be having votes to win and lose for competitions[DOUBLEPOST=1438950244][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wait, BBC is Bertrendo? I thought Sepia was to be honest..

Maybe BBC is Bertrendo and sepia?[DOUBLEPOST=1438950329][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, well what would you say would be realistic?

I don’t know.

Back