Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

@SepiaBird : look, congratulations.. However, you are not the true winner. If Bertrendo didn't rig the whole thing and give you the extra 3 save votes from the challenges, it would of been a different story altogether.

OMG I can't believe I missed the finale! I'm so happy that @SepiaBird won I'm so glad. @Mitchell we might have clashed but well done on coming runner up after coming in so late. A mighty good effort. @BBAUfan2014 great job on coming third. Great job to everyone who participated and omg I can't believe after 27 days it's all over! Even though there where shitty times I still enjoyed it and I don't regret doing it!

OMG I can't believe I missed the finale! I'm so happy that @SepiaBird won I'm so glad. @Mitchell we might have clashed but well done on coming runner up after coming in so late. A mighty good effort. @BBAUfan2014 great job on coming third. Great job to everyone who participated and omg I can't believe after 27 days it's all over! Even though there where shitty times I still enjoyed it and I don't regret doing it!

And unfortunately, most of those votes came from his follower, Bertrendo.... So there is no validity to this game.

Back