Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone who is reading this, yes even you WB, y'all have a good day now, the sun is out and the birds are chirping away. You know what I find makes me call down, being in nature. WB is you really do have an amazing property... Go out in it and just walk around in the sun taking in all the sights, sounds and smells. Does wonders to a person's mood.
Now I have to go and make myself look beautiful.
TTFN....:)

Have an excellent day, about to do the same myself :)

tumblr_lgt65l96rg1qcj33x.gif

I just read an odd thread by someone attempting to inflame with disinformation that 'wannabe' is an insult to the object of wanting, rather than the wannabe aspirant. I think I'll leave any such thread, with a whole paragraph of unfounded nonsense, well alone until the factual matter of me thinking Madonna is awesome and an asset to this place is corrected, with equal prominence, and a grovelling apology of retraction published. Anyone reading this place knows that Madonna provides actual entertainment in here, whereas the pale immitation mutley sulks forlornly with writer's block and blames others.

I just read an odd thread by someone attempting to inflame with disinformation that 'wannabe' is an insult to the object of wanting, rather than the wannabe aspirant. I think I'll leave any such thread, with a whole paragraph of unfounded nonsense, well alone until the factual matter of me thinking Madonna is awesome and an asset to this place is corrected, with equal prominence, and a grovelling apology of retraction published. Anyone reading this place knows that Madonna provides actual entertainment in here, whereas the pale immitation mutley sulks forlornly with writer's block and blames others.

No here to entertain you, log off, go outside, entertain yourself

Holy fuck, honestly some people. Witty, I'm getting tired of your bullshit banter. I don't understand where the hate comes from!
Not hate, it's knowing that your behaviour is bottled inside you underneath 3 layers of insincerity. I've never, ever used language in anger like that.

Haha yeah, but Im more looking forward to spending long weekend with the boy :)

Ohh! Wait, the movie or @Miiiiike ?

Oh yeah of course - that makes a lot more sense. That will be nice for you both.

Sadly just the movie, I wish it was Miiiiike! But there's always his birthday party in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back