Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

dishonorable mention to you OhSweetness&Light ;) you know you'll miss me (yes i know i know ... like a hole in the head! lol :tongue:

1-harry-heart_0.gif

Cheeky "bint"... little do you know that the proverbial "hole in the head" I've yet to experience. So bring it on :tongue::tongue:

Chickening out of CBB just because you don't know any of the Celebs is not acceptable. I'll have you know that one of those will be 'yours truly', so get your ass over there and make an effort for the praise bestowed upon you for a change.

Ditch BBUS already... relinquish your dreams of getting that discounted boob-job in LA already and stay here on homesoil: The great British legacy, or you shall truly be proclaimed a traitor and you shall burn in hell... in all eternity... yeah, that's it: IN ALL ETERNITY!!! :woot::woot::woot:
:kiss:

...hey that's great news BootsAlice!... thanks for the information my friend... and now for something that I promised to do... **ahem**...

...HEY DYSTOPIA!!!!... CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER UK STARTS ON AUGUST 22nd!!!!!!!... (courtesy of BootsAlice)...

...that's not too far away at least... just a question for everybody... do we just continue on with this thread or do we start a new one for the Celebrity version?... cheers.

Thanks Sticky :) too kind of you.

There goes my holiday in Benidorm, had to reschedule. :(
On the bright side, we'll meet once again to cross swords while trying to figure out who deserves to win the crown... once again we will suffer through agonising hours of improbabilities and mind-boggling stupidity of both, the HMs and the producers, wondering what ever it was that brought us here.

Good times !! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Duh... I hate it but i LOVE IT!!!

Am going to try for more forum time this series... work has been so busy that even finding time to watch the bloody thing has been a mission! Look at all the fun discussions and stuffs I missed out on! Waah!

I feel your pain shaydee. I have but one suggestion: Quit your job and devote your self full-time. :laugh:

A bit merh over Chloe winning. It's almost like they wanted a polar opposite to win from last years winner. Nothing majorly bad about her but just merh. I'm just glad Danny didn't win. Love that pic of the tweets up there crimmy haha... brill!

What was with Sarah on BOTS? She looked really angry.. when the cleaning lady (forgot her name) was dissing Showfizz (LOVE that btw!), Sarah was rolling her eyes and looked narky and out of patience. First I thought it was probably Showfizz annoying her but I dunno.... something was going on. Harry was soooo OTT. Nick and her are so opposite in so many ways... I kinda like them together though. I imagine they would be totally different outside the house.. I don't know if I could be in the same house with a partner day in and day out for that amount of time and not get all RARR! I really really really REALLY enjoyed watching Nicks journey. There's something about Nick. Not in a ooo I fancy him way.. but there was a real truthfulness with him, and he rarely gave it with malicious intent or if it was something negative, he was kind with his delivery. I think that is an amazing trait. Although Chloe won, it feels like Nick won the most?

If you know what I mean?

Woo bring on CBB!

yay!

I still think that the producers did themselves a disservice with that initial mass eviction. Looking back I feel that those who were evicted would have made good HMs . A couple or so intruders later in the series would have been enough to stir up things.

Yes, let's watch the loonies on Celebs :laugh:

Have to say although I didn't have a lot of love for any housemate, I did quite enjoy that final couch.

There was no real underlying festering hate among those left for the first year I can recall. This year seemed to be the most cohesive and less inners and outers. They had their bickering but it wasn't as vile as previous years.

I just didn't want Danny to win, he was too well connected for my liking. I also didn't want Jack to win after the nasty remark to Sam's back.

I actually wanted Joel to win. He gave the most laughs and entertainment out of that lot.

Nick could have won if he hadn't isolated himself with Jade and then Harry, he became a bit of a bore with those girls.

A bit merh over Chloe winning. It's almost like they wanted a polar opposite to win from last years winner. Nothing majorly bad about her but just merh. I'm just glad Danny didn't win. Love that pic of the tweets up there crimmy haha... brill!

What was with Sarah on BOTS? She looked really angry.. when the cleaning lady (forgot her name) was dissing Showfizz (LOVE that btw!), Sarah was rolling her eyes and looked narky and out of patience. First I thought it was probably Showfizz annoying her but I dunno.... something was going on. Harry was soooo OTT. Nick and her are so opposite in so many ways... I kinda like them together though. I imagine they would be totally different outside the house.. I don't know if I could be in the same house with a partner day in and day out for that amount of time and not get all RARR! I really really really REALLY enjoyed watching Nicks journey. There's something about Nick. Not in a ooo I fancy him way.. but there was a real truthfulness with him, and he rarely gave it with malicious intent or if it was something negative, he was kind with his delivery. I think that is an amazing trait. Although Chloe won, it feels like Nick won the most?

If you know what I mean?

Woo bring on CBB!

yay!
looked to me like they were being messed around because of the sudden downturn in the weather ... all the ex HM's would have been expecting their moment on the stage as they introduced each ex HM etc - instead they had to jam into the front row of BOTS ... they seemed to have a bit of a rolling roster ... but yes she looked really pissed! and it wasn't a good look!!! I think she thought she and Danny were going to have a reunion in front of everyone ... she's been maintaining support on twitter for him throughout ...

She tweeted that she and Harriet just went out for a smoke - but they never did come back so that was either one hell of a smoke OR they were not allowed back in ... I think Harriet also looked to be getting p'd at Marc during BOTS ... she was doing her usual yelling ...

made me think it was a real pity she wasn't still in house when Marc arrived - then we really WOULD have seen fireworks and I'm not sure Marc would have remained intact ;) lol

the only hm's that seemed to post anything yesterday were Harry and Nick ... although you'll all be totally underwhelmed to know that Cristian immediately launched his new #WatchThisSpace rap on youtube ... SERIOUSLY underwhelmed here but then I'm not into (c)rap ...

oh you're welcome btw!! lol (sorry ... really! very very sorry!!!)

still hoping at least that he stays well clear of Jasmine ...

looked to me like they were being messed around because of the sudden downturn in the weather ... all the ex HM's would have been expecting their moment on the stage as they introduced each ex HM etc - instead they had to jam into the front row of BOTS ... they seemed to have a bit of a rolling roster ... but yes she looked really pissed! and it wasn't a good look!!! I think she thought she and Danny were going to have a reunion in front of everyone ... she's been maintaining support on twitter for him throughout ...

She tweeted that she and Harriet just went out for a smoke - but they never did come back so that was either one hell of a smoke OR they were not allowed back in ... I think Harriet also looked to be getting p'd at Marc during BOTS ... she was doing her usual yelling ...

made me think it was a real pity she wasn't still in house when Marc arrived - then we really WOULD have seen fireworks and I'm not sure Marc would have remained intact ;) lol

the only hm's that seemed to post anything yesterday were Harry and Nick ... although you'll all be totally underwhelmed to know that Cristian immediately launched his new #WatchThisSpace rap on youtube ... SERIOUSLY underwhelmed here but then I'm not into (c)rap ...

Oh that would have been one hell of a show if Harriet had still been in there when Marc came in.

Awwww... can we go back and do it again?

...I see that crimmy has already posted it above but because I'm a total dumb-arse I posted it in the 'celebrity' thread instead... I should've posted this in this thread but I'll post what I said anyway word for word...

...it just HAD to happen didn't it?... the Cristian cringefest begins!... yep!... he's released his first (c)RAP video already hasn't he?... if you can stomach it... here goes... **shudder**... (at least Eileen CAN sing!)...

...that's what I said then and now I'll add to it... I liked this comment on there and it sums it up pretty well methinks...

..."He's from Blackburn but speaks with a London accent and raps in an American accent "...

...he's not very good at it is he?... do you think that he's a tad bit confused as to which accent he wants to use or is he trying to create his own 'sound'?... I guess that you can't really blame him for trying to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame can you?... perhaps he should've been a bit faster pushing that button before Jack eh?... lol!...cheers.

Is there no limit to your cruelty WOMAN?!?

Lil innocent me dutifully clicked on the (c)rap link ... what's the matter with you? I thought you had the hots for Danny all this time and now it turns out you're infatuated with the (c)rapper Cristian... why else would you promote his (c)rap?

I tried... I tried my best. After one minute and 11 seconds I could no longer take it. YES... I capitulated. I quit. You made a quitter out of me. :inpain:

Are people really listening to this stuff? What planet are they from? Do they eat and sleep and watch BB like we do? :woot:
:tongue::tongue:

Great idea. I mean seriously.. who needs food when you got Big Brother right? :woot:

Exactly. Basic rations aplenty. I'll have you know, I am very adept in the preparation of all kinds of pulses. Give me plenty of garlic, chilies, onions, palm sugar and shrimp paste. Only the survivors of my cooking will be eligible to be in the final... no more silly wheelings and dealings by the producers...: REVOLT!!! :happy::happy:

...I see that crimmy has already posted it above but because I'm a total dumb-arse I posted it in the 'celebrity' thread instead... I should've posted this in this thread but I'll post what I said anyway word for word...

...it just HAD to happen didn't it?... the Cristian cringefest begins!... yep!... he's released his first (c)RAP video already hasn't he?... if you can stomach it... here goes... **shudder**... (at least Eileen CAN sing!)...

...that's what I said then and now I'll add to it... I liked this comment on there and it sums it up pretty well methinks...

...he's not very good at it is he?... do you think that he's a tad bit confused as to which accent he wants to use or is he trying to create his own 'sound'?... I guess that you can't really blame him for trying to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame can you?... perhaps he should've been a bit faster pushing that button before Jack eh?... lol!...cheers.

OMG Sticky, those were my thoughts when I watched that blasphemous clip on YouTube. All of Cristian is a complete fabrication... his looks, his sound and his body language. There is NOTHING original about him.

One of my first comments of this season was exactly about this. Opening night, even before he walked up the stairs into the house I noticed how he swayed like some "Snoop Dog" -(c)rap emperor. That is so ghetto.
Incidentally, Sticky it was your girlfriend Helen the HHHHH who pulled him up on this in her usual, charming way. Can't remember the exact words now, but they were having an argument and HHHHHH threw it straight into his face complete with that silly hand movement the (c)rappers do. She kinda asked him what that ghetto shit was supposed to be or something along those lines. Yep. :laugh::woot:

OMG Sticky, those were my thoughts when I watched that blasphemous clip on YouTube. All of Cristian is a complete fabrication... his looks, his sound and his body language. There is NOTHING original about him.

One of my first comments of this season was exactly about this. Opening night, even before he walked up the stairs into the house I noticed how he swayed like some "Snoop Dog" -(c)rap emperor. That is so ghetto.
Incidentally, Sticky it was your girlfriend Helen the HHHHH who pulled him up on this in her usual, charming way. Can't remember the exact words now, but they were having an argument and HHHHHH threw it straight into his face complete with that silly hand movement the (c)rappers do. She kinda asked him what that ghetto shit was supposed to be or something along those lines. Yep. :laugh::woot:

...hahaha!... yeah I remember when she did that to him... he seemed sort of stunned didn't he?... for once (she who will not be named) got it right!... (yes I know... whoever would have thought that I'd agree with it eh?)... in that video clip he has obviously rehearsed his arse off to imitate every black (c)RAPPER in the USA but there is not one move there that he has done on the fly I reckon... just remember... when he did that shit in the house he only did it for a brief few seconds and he looked really awkward doing those (c)RAPPER 'freestyle' movements... he looked like a junkie trying to walk while busting for a piss... (then again he looks like that in this clip except in this one it seems a tad bit more refined)...

...that was definitive proof for me that he can't (c)RAP for the life of him... I'd love to see the outtakes of that video clip... it would be funnier than watching 10 drunk (c)RAPPERs with Diarrhea punching the shit out of each other trying to get to the toilet first... I guess that the true test would be if he is asked to perform the whole song Live on BOTS (God forbid our ears) or something?... that would test his mettle methinks!... but I guess that he sees this video clip as either the beginning of his career or it's early death of it... time will tell I guess?... cheers.

Of course we all need to remember if the crapping doesnt work out for him he will just settle for being a dr ...:angelic:

Is there no limit to your cruelty WOMAN?!?

Lil innocent me dutifully clicked on the (c)rap link ... what's the matter with you? I thought you had the hots for Danny all this time and now it turns out you're infatuated with the (c)rapper Cristian... why else would you promote his (c)rap?

I tried... I tried my best. After one minute and 11 seconds I could no longer take it. YES... I capitulated. I quit. You made a quitter out of me. :inpain:

Are people really listening to this stuff? What planet are they from? Do they eat and sleep and watch BB like we do? :woot:
:tongue::tongue:
Muhahahahaha

innocent!?! You!?! :roflmao:

Crimmy = absolute :angelic:
You = :devil:

You persist in telling me I'm infatuated with these HMs ... first Marc ... then Danny and now Cristian ...

The arrows you shoot at me wound deeply *sigh*

Poor lil crimmy sinks to the ground tears rolling down her face ... yep .... same reaction as always to yr barbs ....

I'm ROFLMAO :roflmao::roflmao:

always the comedian OhSweetnessAndLight :p:p:p

...doesn't this speak volumes from how they have well and truly stuffed up this series with all of those Intruders and 'house guests'?... all those stupid Timebomb twists and turns and constant rehashing of the same old same old tasks etc?... perhaps the public are sick and tired of constant arguments and hatred and ill will that happens all of the time now?... perhaps the public want to see Big Brother go back to it's origins and be what it started out as... a social experiment with a bunch of complete strangers thrown into the house and left alone with no contact from the outside world whatsoever to see how they cope with it naturally... to see social interaction at work as it really is and not a product of manipulation from producers looking for sensationalism?... no more attempts at fake storylines or manufactured inferences at 'romances' etc?... no more 'what if' scenarios etc?...

...colour me silly but could the public be doing this to teach the producers of the show a lesson?... would they have possibly not bothered to ring up and vote at all being that they had no choice on who to evict naturally?... (except the second last week perhaps?)... by not bothering to ring did they cause loss of revenue for them thereby causing them to allegedly 'go broke' and way over budget?... could the public finally be saying to the producers... NO MORE BASTARDISATION OF BIG BROTHER?????... just saying... anyhow no more of my phsyco-babble... here is the article from this website below... cheers.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/ratings/226364-big-brother-2015-set-to-be-lowest-rated-series-to-date.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Big Brother 2015 was the least watched series EVER with lowest viewing figures to date

Posted July 19, 2015 12:53 by Josh Darvill

big-brother-cash-bomb-01.jpg

This year's Big Brother has become the lowest rated series to date with viewing figures down to just over a million viewers.

On average, 1.13 million viewers have tuned in nightly across the past 66 days up until the final last Thursday night.

It makes BB 2015 the least watched run in the show's history and the third yearly consecutive decline for viewing figures.

The current run was down on average 102,000 viewers on last year and 360,000 on the year before that.

There however have been some highs over the past ten weeks: Numbers hit 1.4 million for the Time Warp twist week involving Helen Wood, Brian Belo and Nikki Grahame.

But the show's average was pulled down by its very slow start with numbers having been as low as 640,000 viewers in Week 2.

The controversial four in, four out twist ended up helping ratings in general but only slightly with an average of 100,000 more viewers in the weeks after compared to the shows before.

As for the last final week, the series ended as it began, with a whimper rather than a bang.

An average of 1.13 million tuned in for the last few episodes, a decline on the previous four weeks.

Just 1.3 million tuned in for the final itself as Chloe Wilburn was crowned the winner and took away £116,100 in prize money.

________________________________________________________________________________________

not really surprising after last year's awful series, the general disgust at the winner having had a free pass from the start to the finale, the ummmm upstanding citizens involved ... that they were unable to entice the viewing public back for more of the same is it?

if the publicity they garner is the likes of HorrendousHaggatha, StevenOpenItGoode and his playboy bunny wife under threat of deportation, BiancaBOOBSOUTABSOLUTELYEVERYWHERE and the bitching and carrying on by various exHM's via social media ... well I just can't imagine the viewing English public wanting to see more of the same this year. If they then tune in and see Emma and Rylan carrying on with the off-colour lines fed to them by production who want to push for the 'any publicity is good publicity' line of thought ... MAYBE now they'll wake up and realise NOOOOO that's not really what viewers want ... it might make good viewing for some however your general viewing public seems t0 have been turned off the whole idea ... the very obvious need for them to have to put up a warning prior to each show about obscene language, nudity etc etc would mean a lot of viewers voting with their OFF button ...

YES .. sure .. SOME conflict does make great viewing ... SOME naturally evolving conflict that is ... not the constant, in your face, totally manufactured and stirred up conflict they love to produce each and every episode ...

I about fell off my couch wh
...doesn't this speak volumes from how they have well and truly stuffed up this series with all of those Intruders and 'house guests'?... all those stupid Timebomb twists and turns and constant rehashing of the same old same old tasks etc?... perhaps the public are sick and tired of constant arguments and hatred and ill will that happens all of the time now?... perhaps the public want to see Big Brother go back to it's origins and be what it started out as... a social experiment with a bunch of complete strangers thrown into the house and left alone with no contact from the outside world whatsoever to see how they cope with it naturally... to see social interaction at work as it really is and not a product of manipulation from producers looking for sensationalism?... no more attempts at fake storylines or manufactured inferences at 'romances' etc?... no more 'what if' scenarios etc?...

...colour me silly but could the public be doing this to teach the producers of the show a lesson?... would they have possibly not bothered to ring up and vote at all being that they had no choice on who to evict naturally?... (except the second last week perhaps?)... by not bothering to ring did they cause loss of revenue for them thereby causing them to allegedly 'go broke' and way over budget?... could the public finally be saying to the producers... NO MORE BASTARDISATION OF BIG BROTHER?????... just saying... anyhow no more of my phsyco-babble... here is the article from this website below... cheers.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/ratings/226364-big-brother-2015-set-to-be-lowest-rated-series-to-date.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Big Brother 2015 was the least watched series EVER with lowest viewing figures to date

Posted July 19, 2015 12:53 by Josh Darvill

big-brother-cash-bomb-01.jpg

This year's Big Brother has become the lowest rated series to date with viewing figures down to just over a million viewers.

On average, 1.13 million viewers have tuned in nightly across the past 66 days up until the final last Thursday night.

It makes BB 2015 the least watched run in the show's history and the third yearly consecutive decline for viewing figures.

The current run was down on average 102,000 viewers on last year and 360,000 on the year before that.

There however have been some highs over the past ten weeks: Numbers hit 1.4 million for the Time Warp twist week involving Helen Wood, Brian Belo and Nikki Grahame.

But the show's average was pulled down by its very slow start with numbers having been as low as 640,000 viewers in Week 2.

The controversial four in, four out twist ended up helping ratings in general but only slightly with an average of 100,000 more viewers in the weeks after compared to the shows before.

As for the last final week, the series ended as it began, with a whimper rather than a bang.

An average of 1.13 million tuned in for the last few episodes, a decline on the previous four weeks.

Just 1.3 million tuned in for the final itself as Chloe Wilburn was crowned the winner and took away £116,100 in prize money.

________________________________________________________________________________________
I about fell off my couch when Rylan said and now to turn off the mics because outside contact wasnt allowed

not really surprising after last year's awful series, the general disgust at the winner having had a free pass from the start to the finale, the ummmm upstanding citizens involved ... that they were unable to entice the viewing public back for more of the same is it?

if the publicity they garner is the likes of HorrendousHaggatha, StevenOpenItGoode and his playboy bunny wife under threat of deportation, BiancaBOOBSOUTABSOLUTELYEVERYWHERE and the bitching and carrying on by various exHM's via social media ... well I just can't imagine the viewing English public wanting to see more of the same this year. If they then tune in and see Emma and Rylan carrying on with the off-colour lines fed to them by production who want to push for the 'any publicity is good publicity' line of thought ... MAYBE now they'll wake up and realise NOOOOO that's not really what viewers want ... it might make good viewing for some however your general viewing public seems t0 have been turned off the whole idea ... the very obvious need for them to have to put up a warning prior to each show about obscene language, nudity etc etc would mean a lot of viewers voting with their OFF button ...

YES .. sure .. SOME conflict does make great viewing ... SOME naturally evolving conflict that is ... not the constant, in your face, totally manufactured and stirred up conflict they love to produce each and every episode ...

Nooooooooo.. i'd almost forgotten about "open it"

arghhhhh lol

Back