Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Ive never seen the production get so involved and fix it as much as they have this week. They didnt even try and incorporate the "time bomb" into the twist (fix), it just came out of no where.

No only that but were not even sure if its a fake eviction this week.

Ideally i would like Danny to go, but it will be all the girls.

...oh my God what da faaaark?????? what planet have I been on for the last few weeks??????... I never realised that this had started up again!!!!!:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::mad::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:... spewing!!!!... (Sticky gives himself an uppercut)...

...I've just finished watching the opening episode and have seen all of the housemates and have these as my first impressions...

I like: Chloe/Joel/Harriet/Nick and Eileen
I don't mind: Jack/Danny/Amy and Sally
I Hate: Keiran/Jade/Cristian/Adjoal/Sarah and Aaron... and thank God that Simon went or I probably would've kicked in my computers monitor!...

...I will read the 10 pages of your comments later tonight to catch up... I need an update on proceedings lol!... cheers.

I have been busy the last couple of weeks. So I watched the opening episode last night as well. Hoping to be able to catch up over the next week or so. Just the daily shows, no BOTS for me.

OK, now they've made it even more of a fix than awarding a Football World Cup.

So firstly...
They wait to see who the HMs nominate then put 6 up using different rules to last week, stating anyone with 2 is up for eviction while last year it was just the top 3.

And then...
The producers randomly decide midweek that actually the people not nominated for eviction will face the public vote.

And then...
They decide four of the six (Jack got the chance to use his immunity pass and is the only HM aware of the situation) will be evicted.

And then...
They're going to send in 4 more people to replace them. Possibly ex-HMs, but possibly not.

Never ever thought I'd be complaining to the regulator about Big Brother, especially as I no longer watch, but I hate what they've done to the show I once loved and the contempt they have not just for viewers and the format, but for the housemates themselves. These aren't twists - these are blatant producer decisions based on favouring certain housemates.
WTF?

I hope you're wrong on Harriet ... she's a powderkeg and not in a good way ... she's unstoppable once she starts ranting and something just feels very unstable about her ...

Not sure Chloe has all that much to add to the house

The Twins just add bitchiness and conflict ... and I find them very unlikeable - AND I don't like the whole twin thing anyway - gives them an unfair advantage emotionally having someone in the house with them

Danny needs to go because this 'will he/won't he, does he/doesn't he' stuff with Sarah is getting on my nerves and she deserves better than him anyway ... I don't think I've heard one full coherent sentence out of his mouth so far ... and chemistry won't last long with nothing much else to bolster it up

Keiran - well you probably know my thoughts about him already - I've ranted before ....

of all of them the only one I'd care about saving would be Sarah

Fuck this twist, at least Eileen and Jade are now safe.

A6iRVpA.gif

Jack at the end of the show "What a disaster" Yep, what a fucking disaster this is going to be. Bye bye to the twins, Harriet, Sarah and Chloe.

There seems to be quite a bit of backlash about the eviction twist on the BBUK Facebook page. It would've been better to keep the real nominees in place and just remove four of them, but then they wouldn't have been able to save Jade.

This has actually made me question whether I should continue to watch the series, or just give up and Google it in a few months time to see the eviction order and who won. The game feels too manipulated to enjoy it.

Harriett and the twins are dead certain to go. Its a vote to evicted and neither of them are liked over here.

The rest is tricky to perdict. theres been a lot of people wanting to vote danny out because hes boring and they feel like this is the only chance were going to get. Some people are also thinking the same towards Chloe

Sarah is a lot more liked now but i can still see people voting for her.

Kieron is the one i would say is the safest.

I'll wait to see what the new housemates are like for 3-4 days and then I'll make a decision. At this stage I don't think I will continue to watch. The series overall hasn't been toooo bad but the producer manipulation is the worst that I have ever seen in any BB series ever.

...is it just me or does that robot's voice sound just like Toya's voice from last year?... I'm positive that it's her... cheers.

...young Jack is starting to show signs of losing it... when they finished that task and failed it he got shitty and said something like... "so we did all this and looked like fooking twats for nothing"... and walked off in a huff... he'll lose that boyish loveable charm that he is portraying really quickly showing that side of himself methinks... cheers.

...Keiran was explaining the hourly rates of prostitutes to some of the housemates... (he seems too knowledgeable to me)... explaining that you have to pay about '60 quid' for the first half an hour regardless of whether it only takes you 5 minutes or so it still costs you about that much regardless...

...I had to laugh when Joel said something along the lines of... "so basically what you could do then is if you finish early you could have her clean up your house or wash your car for the rest of the remaining time left"... cheers.

...with 4 people up for evictions just how are we supposed to bond with and like any of these housemates?... after having to pick favourites last year because of the cool/uncool sides... it seems that this year we will not have such a luxury as we have had before to actually like any of these people... it seems that it's like a production line of throwaway housemates for them to torture for a while until the producers get bored with them and say... "right!... scrub this lot and get the next batch in to see if these work"... type of situation to me... just saying... cheers.

Disgusting twist. Praying to god Harriet and Sarah stay.... out of the 6 they're the only semi-entertaining ones. The twins and Danny however are awful.

Channel 5 have a lot of making up to do for this series. The new housemates better be fantastic.

My god. What a truly horrible 'twist'

tumblr_nocu0h9AID1sfysqqo1_500.gif

...it really does suck doesn't it?... the four people coming into the show to replace them had better be good otherwise this series is going to fall flat pretty quickly as far as I'm concerned...

Disgusting twist. Praying to god Harriet and Sarah stay.... out of the 6 they're the only semi-entertaining ones. The twins and Danny however are awful.

Channel 5 have a lot of making up to do for this series. The new housemates better be fantastic.

...I'm hoping that Harriet the nose picker and Chloe stay... they're the most interesting people to stay for me... Chloe doesn't appear to get much airtime from what I've seen so it's always a sure sign that she will probably go methinks...

...it really does suck doesn't it?... the four people coming into the show to replace them had better be good otherwise this series is going to fall flat pretty quickly as far as I'm concerned...

...I'm hoping that Harriet the nose picker and Chloe stay... they're the most interesting people to stay for me... Chloe doesn't appear to get much airtime from what I've seen so it's always a sure sign that she will probably go methinks...
Have you caught up already?

2015-05-28_17-30-00-Recovered.jpg

...okay... Rylan from 'A Bit on the Side'... do you love him or hate him?... (I reckon that he's great)... what do you say?... cheers.

Have you caught up already?

...I've seen quite a few episodes of the show and 'A Bit on the Side'... not all of them though... I've really got to like Eileen... I think that she is great fun... I still do like my other original choices... (Chloe/Joel/Harriet and Nick)... from what I have seen... but Harriet needs to stop picking her nose all the time before it completely turns me off her... I still have quite a few episodes to watch yet... cheers.

Back