e41f.png

get
e41f.png

jade
e41f.png

out
e41f.png

Spoiler tags since it hasn't aired yet:
I'd rather see Cristian evicted than Jade. I guess I'll find out in four days time if the UK public agree with me.

I agree with you. I can't stand Jade, but I kinda want to keep her in there for a bit longer.

So last week producers decided the 3 with the most votes would be up, which meant people with 3 nominations didn't face eviction.

This week they've decided anyone with two nominations is up, meaning 6 noms including 2 with 2 noms and 2 with 3 noms.

Really pisses me off they get away with this blatant fixing, especially as for years people cried fix at every twist even though they blatantly weren't fixed (most of the time!) The producers don't seem to realise they've devalued the most fundamental part of the format and added nothing to the show in doing so.

I'm hoping either Cristian or Eileen go this week. Eileen is becoming a major pain in the ass.

Don't you dare!
0780.png
It was the most recent show that she really annoyed me. She's always going on about how she doesn't have an issue with Jade, that they just don't get along but other than that she has no issue with her. Then during the performance judging, when Jade made a completely valid point about how they each didn't have a starring moment Eileen had this filthy look on her face - and then later on when she was talking to Amy & Sally and they said they were right to lose because of that one reason and Eileen was like 'Yip. I completely agree' when she clearly had different thoughts up until it was discussed.

I'm glad that they're still on rations - except for Danny. Let him eat.

...oh my God what da faaaark?????? what planet have I been on for the last few weeks??????... I never realised that this had started up again!!!!!:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::mad::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:... spewing!!!!... (Sticky gives himself an uppercut)...

...I've just finished watching the opening episode and have seen all of the housemates and have these as my first impressions...

I like: Chloe/Joel/Harriet/Nick and Eileen
I don't mind: Jack/Danny/Amy and Sally
I Hate: Keiran/Jade/Cristian/Adjoal/Sarah and Aaron... and thank God that Simon went or I probably would've kicked in my computers monitor!...

...I will read the 10 pages of your comments later tonight to catch up... I need an update on proceedings lol!... cheers.

Danny is a dick. He calls Joel "fake" because he doesn't understand anything that's outside of his narrow experience and has no intention of opening up his mind. A wet blanket and a spineless sook. What Sarah sees in him eludes me.

There are two intelligent guys in the house, Kieran and Joel, the others are brain dead.

Adjoa called herself psycho bitch during her eviction. Oh no baby, the real psycho bitch is still in the house: Harriet. A powder keg which could blow up at any moment.

So the intelligent girls in the house? Jade and Sarah. I don't think Jade will go this week. The British public are smart... they want entertainment.

Glad you're still around Dystopia. Don't lurk around these subforums much (not particularly interested in O/S versions) so I've just become aware that you've dropped by recently. :)

Last edited:
TRYING-#1.gif TRYING#2.gif

TRYING#3.gif TRYING#4.gif

...Harriet really doesn't have any qualms whatsoever in regards to picking her nose does she?... this was done during a three way conversation in a cupboard type of area... Harriet was one of my 'likes' in my post earlier... if she keeps doing stuff like this I will go off her real quick!... urgh!... cheers.

trying-1-gif.48962
trying-2-gif.48963

trying-3-gif.48964
trying-4-gif.48965

...Harriet really doesn't have any qualms whatsoever in regards to picking her nose does she?... this was done during a three way conversation in a cupboard type of area... Harriet was one of my 'likes' in my post earlier... if she keeps doing stuff like this I will go off her real quick!... urgh!... cheers.
Nick is regularly seen doing the same too. Even during live broadcasts.

eileen.gif .

...haha!... swing that groove baby!... you just can't hate the girl can you lol!... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1432736803][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nick is regularly seen doing the same too. Even during live broadcasts.

...hmmm!... I'll have to keep a close eye on that boy methinks!... cheers.

Glad you're still around Dystopia. Don't lurk around these subforums much (not particularly interested in O/S versions) so I've just become aware that you've dropped by recently. :)

Nice to see you too Connoisseur. You should come and watch BBUK, it's very different from our children's show we have in Australia. Come on, you know you want to. :)

View attachment 48962 View attachment 48963

View attachment 48964 View attachment 48965

Back to your best Sticky. Straight for the jugular - your eye is as sharp as ever!

OK, now they've made it even more of a fix than awarding a Football World Cup.

So firstly...
They wait to see who the HMs nominate then put 6 up using different rules to last week, stating anyone with 2 is up for eviction while last year it was just the top 3.

And then...
The producers randomly decide midweek that actually the people not nominated for eviction will face the public vote.

And then...
They decide four of the six (Jack got the chance to use his immunity pass and is the only HM aware of the situation) will be evicted.

And then...
They're going to send in 4 more people to replace them. Possibly ex-HMs, but possibly not.

Never ever thought I'd be complaining to the regulator about Big Brother, especially as I no longer watch, but I hate what they've done to the show I once loved and the contempt they have not just for viewers and the format, but for the housemates themselves. These aren't twists - these are blatant producer decisions based on favouring certain housemates.

Back to your best Sticky. Straight for the jugular - your eye is as sharp as ever!

...hahaha!... I did some caricatures of the judges on the Masterchef thread because I was bored and all the time I was missing out on this goldmine without realising it!... what a nuff nuff!... lol!... it's good to be back in this thread... cheers.

Back