Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

You mean lose too many viewers? Hmm..... well, in our country (and Canada), BB is run a lot like Survivor. Americans are more cutthroat and competitive than other countries.

You mean lose too many viewers? Hmm..... well, in our country (and Canada), BB is run a lot like Survivor. Americans are more cutthroat and competitive than other countries.
No I mean if house guests could self evict then so many houseguest would leave

No I mean if house guests could self evict then so many houseguest would leave

Maybe I worded that incorrectly, Gemma. The HoH nominates two people, then he (or she), the two people, and three others play in a Power of Veto challenge. The winner of that can change up nominations. During the live eviction, the HMs go into the Diary Room and pick one of the two nominees. Person with the most votes is evicted. (It's kind of like your eviction, and also kind of like half of the 2008 series. I think the videos should help.)

Did I explain it better?

Yes, but they were always very discreet , like they would say they are having a shower naked and Everyone else would stay out of the bathroom

Heh heh, that probably meant you could take as long of a shower as you wanted. I'd be in there for at least 10 minutes if I was naked.

Fantastic. Gemma, please come to America. We need awesome HGs like you. (Although I don't know if Endemol would let you double dip in different countries.)

@gemma6foot6 If you didn't have a fella while in the house - who would you pash top 3 if you were forced to choose?

If I was to hesitate a guess, I'd go with Trav as your post champagne bottle nightclub snog :)

@gemma6foot6 If you didn't have a fella while in the house - who would you pash top 3 if you were forced to choose?

If I was to hesitate a guess, I'd go with Trav as your post champagne bottle nightclub snog :)
Ahhh haha good question
Ok well I guess from the ones that were there when I was there I would pash
Based on looks as a drunken party pash
Dion travis then Ryan
Based on actually knowing them and their personality whilst in the house
Lawson jake and Sandra

Endemol Aus has no power over me now
Because you got the power:singing:

So, how are you and what's new with you?

I see a few ex-housemates are doing some modelling stuff lately. Any new projects or have you been approached to do any?

You certainly have the looks for it. Hahaha no I am not trying to suck up to you. Just an honest question.

Ahhh haha good question
Ok well I guess from the ones that were there when I was there I would pash
Based on looks as a drunken party pash
Dion travis then Ryan
Based on actually knowing them and their personality whilst in the house
Lawson jake and Sandra

Interesting, thanks. I'd totally forgot about Dion. I can only imagine Lawson because of the whole bad boy Mandurah edge!

You never know, if you'd made it a little further in the game, YOU could have been the one wrapped up in Leo's arms haha

I don't know if this question has been asked already, but it came to me just now:

@gemma6foot6 , in your behind-the-scenes knowledge that you gained after your eviction, was the pairs concept of BB2014 always planned to end after two weeks? Or was it planned to last longer and ended prematurely in response to ratings woes and viewer complaints - since Tim's visit was last-minute and had he not gone in, there would have been no-one to "announce" the concept was over.

It just seems like it was meant to last longer with things later in the season like the various power plays where the HoH needed to select a HM to join them. Not to mention during the launch Sonia repeatedly said things such as 'this year the entire game is to be played in pairs'.

Last edited:
I can't stand either madonna or Gaga I'm a swifty all the way

jmARRKE.gif

Interesting, thanks. I'd totally forgot about Dion. I can only imagine Lawson because of the whole bad boy Mandurah edge!

You never know, if you'd made it a little further in the game, YOU could have been the one wrapped up in Leo's arms haha
Lawson coz he's the most real and his personality is the most attractive.... Never in a million year would I kiss leo

Back