Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I imagine there must be some benefits for sure. Even just a way to relax and unwind. And you're right about the creative outlet. I feel like, in a way, adults are supposed to or expected to draw their own lines and colour things in, and you know some people can't draw so perhaps they're put off art completely. There definitely is a certain artistry when it comes to colouring in.

Yes true. I guess most people would like to be able to draw but not many can, at least not very well, so it's still a good gateway into experiencing some creative satisfaction even without the skill.

I haven't seen any in shops yet, but I'll start looking. I remember years ago seeing a Law and Order: Criminal Intent colouring book. I think you'd need extra red Derwents, KK! ;)

Oh my god. There is a "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" colouring book??? I want it!! :woot:

Reactions: Jam
sorry to butt in ... but there are some great ones on etsy & pinterest also is a great source - but you can loose yourself for hours and travel the world for examples ... what I love are the more intricate geometrical ones (i have a thing for symmetry...) and the knowledge that no two finished products will ever be the same ... some calligraphy designs are great too ...

my latest find
82395078jw1difov2wxqmj.jpg

I love colouring in, I like to colour the opposite of what an object should be, just because, I love outlining with textas too. You all have to understand when you have kids, this is the most fun you can have really haha[DOUBLEPOST=1429792742][/DOUBLEPOST]
sorry to butt in ... but there are some great ones on etsy & pinterest also is a great source - but you can loose yourself for hours and travel the world for examples ... what I love are the more intricate geometrical ones (i have a thing for symmetry...) and the knowledge that no two finished products will ever be the same ... some calligraphy designs are great too ...

my latest find
82395078jw1difov2wxqmj.jpg
Don't apologise for butting in, your most very welcome here :)

That would require my utmost control to stay in lines haha

I just remembered the design on the front of my diary for uni is actually meant for colouring in, but I haven't bothered to do it. And here I am wishing there were things for me to colour in! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back