Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OT!! Help help HELP!! I'm bored out of my fucking mind! Point me and/or link me to some interesting mayhem to read!!

What would be your favourite Michael Jackson performance ever?
The 88 Grammys are up there. I still get goose bumps when he is on the ground and the music cuts out and the choir is singing and then he gets up and continues to sing.

Super Bowl was impressive. MTV '95 is epic.

I think it would be easier to try and list my least favourites.

Hello OT!! Help help HELP!! I'm bored out of my fucking mind! Point me and/or link me to some interesting mayhem to read!!
Lol! what's happening?
Try http://www.i-am-bored.com haha

Or do you want forum drama? In the R U Ok thread we have reepbot lamenting the friendship he stuffed up without thinking through the ramifications of his whinge, a few pages back here @Trala got a stalker and decided to take a break from the forum. Is that more what you were thinking?

PSA: skip the pages of crap about llamas if you're going to read back in this thread.

I knew I could count on you, Bleachy!! Hmmmmm...I might have a look at stalker gate. She told me she finally wised up and was giving this place a miss for awhile!! Hahahaha!!! Just (sort of) kidding!! ;)

I found the stuff about llamas very fun and informative.

Well it is llama appreciation month![DOUBLEPOST=1426324522][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol! what's happening?
Try http://www.i-am-bored.com haha

Or do you want forum drama? In the R U Ok thread we have reepbot lamenting the friendship he stuffed up without thinking through the ramifications of his whinge, a few pages back here @Trala got a stalker and decided to take a break from the forum. Is that more what you were thinking?

PSA: skip the pages of crap about llamas if you're going to read back in this thread.

Whinge?

In other, other news, Tony Abbott ate a raw and unpeeled brown onion while touring a produce farm....obviously it wasn't a llama farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back