Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I;m laughing and i'm hungry all at once at this post !

All i need now is a premature orgasm, and i may just never have to read another thing in life to satisfy all my happy-triggers

Bravo Bleachy_Dude...... 2nd in command in coconutVille when you next grace us with your presence champ

:p[DOUBLEPOST=1426327081][/DOUBLEPOST]

@MADONNA was a queen who really professed to be an asking
If only I could have added a new pic of @Estelle.Landy 's derrière!

It may well be the answer to reepbot's dilemma in the world where Tina Arena is played on loop on every functioning stereo

And why the fuck not?

Might i suggest that in many cases, this one in particular, it is the question that is far far more insightful than any answer post haste.....

Word.

Or, it could be that you believe the world revolves around you. And everyone reads your posts and bathes in the glory that is.
Nah.

If only I could have added a new pic of @Estelle.Landy 's derrière!

Steady now, Soldier

My level of SPECTACULARISM took many years to contemplate, investigate, master & eventually amaze the universe with.....

There are no "if only's" in my schedule.....ONLY "when's"....

I make everything POSSIBLE........

It is an elite level that i arrogantly and brashly shower upon you all as i back it up with results.....it is not full winded bragging as such

@EstelleLandy can and WILL release the update buns to ME forthwith

On your birthday** , your inbox will be rewarded with buns2015...

Until such time, understand that only i can create and achieve these impossibilities

No need to vent your post mortems here, we get it, there can only be ONE Glen

Peace

( ** denotes providing you have pay-palled me some coinage, upwards of one hundred and fifty clams, cheers big ears )

061288-tina-arena.jpg

Last edited:
No. Should I?

Actually. I find that offensive. I don't. But the assumption I do is really off putting.
Seems to happen whenever I start having fun.
Will leave you to it then.
Um ok, goodbye.

If you choose not to leave with your knickers in a knot - I'm sorry for causing offence, or not causing offence... whatever the case may be. I just haven't really noticed you around much, although you seemed familiar. Perhaps it's the lack of avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back