Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
* You are delusional enough to make up lies about people you don't have one single idea about
* You are obsessive about certain people and characteristics.

You mean like Ryan, lol? That was fun.

I am only really obsessed with Tina Arena, llamas, The Bill, and this forum.[DOUBLEPOST=1426318788][/DOUBLEPOST]
My bringing up Tina the ham eating llama really snowballed. I'd better not mention Tina, pretty ballerina.

It's not your fault llamas are cool.

Of course, why not?

Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, interesting, interesting. I say this because the soul, I believe is part of us, it is with us when we are born, it with us when we die, and it will always be with us for the entire time that we are alive on this earth in which we reside and live in at this moment of time. For a soul, whilst it lives inside us as we live laugh love, play and experience life, will always be there with us. I believe that a soul help us to make us who we are, and where we will be in the future. However it is the choices that we make in life, plus the circumstances of the world around us and the situatuion that we are in at this moment of time that determines our fate in life.

Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, interesting, interesting. I say this because the soul, I believe is part of us, it is with us when we are born, it with us when we die, and it will always be with us for the entire time that we are alive on this earth in which we reside and live in at this moment of time. For a soul, whilst it lives inside us as we live laugh love, play and experience life, will always be there with us. I believe that a soul help us to make us who we are, and where we will be in the future. However it is the choices that we make in life, plus the circumstances of the world around us and the situatuion that we are in at this moment of time that determines our fate in life.

Okay, I don't know about all of that but okay xD

Okay, I don't know about all of that but okay xD

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting, interesting. You see, a soul can be a tricky concept to understand. I myself am only a layman in terms of discussing what a soul is and all of that. An understanding of what the soul is and how it works, and the history of how people throughout the ages viewed the soul as a concept and as a literal term in of itself. Many debates have occured throughout history on souls, and I am sure that many more debates in the future will happen where the key concept has to do with the soul. For we as humans have for years tried to define ourselves, to seek new frontiers and better ourselves. I believe that the concept of a soul has enabled us to help us with our humanity as we try to become better people on this earth.

I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone.

Okay, fair play.[DOUBLEPOST=1426320898][/DOUBLEPOST]
...what? That doesn't make sense. @reepbot doesn't hate you, and I don't love people who hate you either, lol.

Fact still remains that you don't like me and you love people who don't like me.

I mean - no other reason why you would go liking reepbot's demeaning posts about me.

Fact still remains that you don't like me and you love people who don't like me.

I mean - no other reason why you would go liking reepbot's demeaning posts about me.

I... I really don't have any idea what you're talking about. I don't dislike you, and I've not seen any posts wherein reepbot demeans you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back