Skip to main content

The Fitbit Cult

over stimulate before bed?
whIEB.gif

Do you drink coffee, overeat or over stimulate (social media) before bed?
I don't drink coffee all that much, only socially mostly. Overeat = yes! But not this week and yeah I have a terrible habit of using the iPad when I first go to bed. So that isn't going to help

I don't drink coffee all that much, only socially mostly. Overeat = yes! But not this week and yeah I have a terrible habit of using the iPad when I first go to bed. So that isn't going to help
Have you always been a poor sleeper?

Have you always been a poor sleeper?
Yeah. I used to think it could have been related to my deviated septum, but I had that fixed a couple of years ago.

I've always been heaps restless, even as a little kid.

Yeah. I used to think it could have been related to my deviated septum, but I had that fixed a couple of years ago.

I've always been heaps restless, even as a little kid.
You might not need a lot of sleep.

Do you feel tired or fatigued during the day?

Coffee? Only socially?

Same here !!

Which reminds me; I gotta renew my license next week....27th year on the road as a driver.

Filling out the paperwork last night, the form asked:

" Organ Donor " ?

Well, i am, yet strictly socially........

So what is this fitbit thing? Why should I get one? I am feeling I should. The next few months I have to be on a bit of a health and excercise kick as in June I will be doing high altitude trekking in South America. Plus I need to lose weight to look sexy in my travel pics!

Last edited:
Back