Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You most likely are but I don't know if anyone else likes Hardcore History on here. I personally never heard of it.

I don't know if anyone else has heard of it either. What would be the best way to find out if anyone else has heard of these podcasts?

Idk ask them..

But there are thousands of members on here! I can't ask them all. Wouldn't a search for 'hardcore history' on this forum be easier? Maybe someone like yourself can search for hardcore history on this forum so that we can finally know the truth?

But there are thousands of members on here! I can't ask them all. Wouldn't a search for 'hardcore history' on this forum be easier? Maybe someone like yourself can search for hardcore history on this forum so that we can finally know the truth?

I am not searching for anything because I don't really care for it :p

Well I gave you a big clue, a great big opening. But if you don't want to take it that's fine.

Anyway, do you listen to podcasts?

No - I don't listen to podcasts. Only thing I like listening to electronically is music and the sound of peoples voices :D

Like my international friends voices through Skype and all. I love talking to them. Just a beautiful thing :D

Must be fun having friends. Do you have many friends? I have no real life friends and I like it that way (I only have one internet friend).

Some people I've had multiple classes with told me today that I'm one of their favourite things about school so far, and one girl told me that my large personality has helped her feel more comfortable with being open to new friendships this year. It was nice to hear nice things from people, and I'm glad I can be a positive influence and everyone's favourite person only two days in.
Well you deserve that acknowledgement. You seem like a great guy:joyful:. I love reading your posts

Because I love being alone. I have made friends before, infact I find it quite easy to make friends, I just can't be bothered to hold onto them.

Same here in a way. My friends usually stab me in the back though and I get angry at that. Oh well I guess

That's a pity. I guess I'm the only one on this forum who is a fan of the Hardcore History podcasts. I have been racking my brains to think if there was anyone else who was a fan of these podcasts. But I couldn't think of anyone else. No matter how hard I tried to think of someone I came up blank. Can you think of anyone else on this forum who would be a fan of the Hardcore History podcasts, @JordanS?
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back