Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are. And now you'll rot in jail, you goofball, cool-overusing scumbag.

nl7x9w.jpg

Hey nice work bleachy. I didn't quite crack 10000 today, but I was around 16000 yesterday so it averages out maybe.

Is it weird that I am really excited to know how you slept?

Haha, so much fascination in sleeping @bleachy_dude!

Lol! are you tracking yours tonight @jessy_girl ?? I wonder if the heart rate monitor will add extra info?

There are two settings for sleep, sensitive and normal. I will try normal tonight and sensitive tomorrow.

Also I'm house sitting at the moment so not in my own bed.

Maybe we should take a guess on how long @bleachy_dude will sleep tonight? My guess is 7 hours and 21 minutes.

Oh, good idea. I think he'll have a nice deep sleep which will last 3 hours and 34 minutes. I'm predicting a large amount of restlessness both before and after said 3 hours and 34 minutes.[DOUBLEPOST=1424173459][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would you be the leader of your crew until a young upstart throws you out?

It's the only way. The natural order.

Lol! are you tracking yours tonight @jessy_girl ?? I wonder if the heart rate monitor will add extra info?

There are two settings for sleep, sensitive and normal. I will try normal tonight and sensitive tomorrow.

Also I'm house sitting at the moment so not in my own bed.

I am indeed tracking it tonight. I'm not feeling confident about tonight's results.

Wow I want those options, your shitbit sounds so much better than mine!

Oh, good idea. I think he'll have a nice deep sleep which will last 3 hours and 34 minutes. I'm predicting a large amount of restlessness both before and after said 3 hours and 34 minutes.[DOUBLEPOST=1424173459][/DOUBLEPOST]

Haha this is going to be fascinating.

I am indeed tracking it tonight. I'm not feeling confident about tonight's results.

Wow I want those options, your shitbit sounds so much better than mine!
I'm pretty tired. I think my 40min walk with the dog is the most exercise I've done in 2 years so that might impact also.

Well have fun with your crew. Good luck trying to find some catfood. I'll be over there coughing up hairballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back