Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people I've had multiple classes with told me today that I'm one of their favourite things about school so far, and one girl told me that my large personality has helped her feel more comfortable with being open to new friendships this year. It was nice to hear nice things from people, and I'm glad I can be a positive influence and everyone's favourite person only two days in.

wQRmj8IYTztba.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1424172338][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some people I've had multiple classes with told me today that I'm one of their favourite things about school so far, and one girl told me that my large personality has helped her feel more comfortable with being open to new friendships this year. It was nice to hear nice things from people, and I'm glad I can be a positive influence and everyone's favourite person only two days in.
I enjoy having you around these traps too!! :)

Yes she's my favourite, I wish I had been assigned her. Wanna swap? I hope to be as fabulous as Janet when I'm in my 70s (like she appears to be).

When the show first started did Janet look like somebody familiar to you? Because she looked/looks familiar to me but I have no idea where I would've seen her before and it's always mildly distracting. And I've decided to trust @JordanS's first instinct, so, sorry, I will not be swapping, no matter how I decide to do my makeup.

oh wow. That is pretty cool for you to hear that from people. :happy: You must be someone cool to hang with! ;)

Wow, how good is that? Such an awesome review so early on - this was clearly the right move for you. Just don't forget us with all your new fans!

When the show first started did Janet look like somebody familiar to you? Because she looked/looks familiar to me but I have no idea where I would've seen her before and it's always mildly distracting. And I've decided to trust @JordanS's first instinct, so, sorry, I will not be swapping, no matter how I decide to do my makeup.

Yeah she did actually, not overwhelmingly so but she definitely looked familiar. Some people seem to have a face that seems familiar to many people though which I always find weird, maybe Janet is one of these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back