Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...with all of that water... was it a 'wet' dream?... (yeah... I know... a sad attempt at humour indeed!)... cheers.

:laugh: Oh my god! Hahahaha. Yes I suppose you could say it was a "wet" dream. Good one. :thumbsup:
Why unfortunately?

Well it's always good having a dream about you. That's "why unfortunately?". :p
Well I for one was very jealous that Lucas had a dream about you, so I can see how it would be unfortunate.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
Don't be jealous. :kiss:

:laugh: Oh my god! Hahahaha. Yes I suppose you could say it was a "wet" dream. Good one. :thumbsup:

Well it's always good having a dream about you. That's "why unfortunately?". :p

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
Don't be jealous. :kiss:

It's always good to have dreams. I must confess that recently I have had a dream about a fellow bbb member, lol. It wasn't anything special, but it indicated to me that that particular person had entered my subconcious even though I had met and never will meet them. But I'll never tell them because I doubt that they would ever care.

It's always good to have dreams. I must confess that recently I have had a dream about a fellow bbb member, lol. It wasn't anything special, but it indicated to me that that particular person had entered my subconcious even though I had met and never will meet them. But I'll never tell them because I doubt that they would ever care.

Who is it? Fess up

It-Was-Me-Jim-Carrey-Liar-Liar.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back