Skip to main content

Survivor San Juan Del Sur

Personally, I like her, but I think if Nat was going to win, then she wouldn't have been asy invisible as she was in the beginning. The editing has been different this season though, almost purposefullyngiving a 'winner's edit' to red herrings like Josh and Jeremy.

Keith could Fabio this. He could beat Baylor, And probably Jaclyn and Missy, too. But I do think Missy could win it. I realy dislike Missy, but I think it is only her or Keith that could win.

Everyone beats Baylor. Nat could win, so I don't think she will make it to final tribal.

Personally, I like her, but I think if Nat was going to win, then she wouldn't have been asy invisible as she was in the beginning. The editing has been different this season though, almost purposefullyngiving a 'winner's edit' to red herrings like Josh and Jeremy.

Keith could Fabio this. He could beat Baylor, And probably Jaclyn and Missy, too. But I do think Missy could win it. I realy dislike Missy, but I think it is only her or Keith that could win.

Everyone beats Baylor. Nat could win, so I don't think she will make it to final tribal.

Not a chance that either Missy or Bailor will win, I'd be genuinely gobsmacked if one of them ends up with the million dollars. They're both essentially goats, they've made it this far because several key players realised they are reviled by the majority of the castaways (who remained after the last merge and thus part of the jury) carried along for that purpose only and not because they were inherently great 'strategic' players.

Baylor is perceived as an intolerable unlikable brat whilst Missy has also pissed off a lot of the other players for being an entitled bitch and playing favorites when it came to serving out food, rewards etc..

No way either Missy or Baylor get a vote from...Josh, Wes, Alec or Reed..even Keith if he's on the jury, because if he is...Natalie is in the final 3.. Natalie wins 8-0 unless Jon throws a pity vote to Missy. And she has Jeremy there working the jury for her.

Natalie's premerge edit really wasn't that bad, just more low-key and subtle than recent winners (Tony, Tyson, Cochran, Denise, Kim, Rob.) I think her edit as a whole has been comparable to Sandra (in both seasons actually), where she's seen more as second in command to a big character with a big edit (Rupert in Pearl Islands, Rob in HvV) and then inherits their edit after they're voted off. Ever since Jeremy's boot everything has been told from Natalie's perspective and she's gotten a lot of credit for things she shouldn't necessarily have (the Drew boot, telling Jon to play his HII.) As far as I'm concerned, Natalie's definitely winning. They literally have no reason to edit her other than as an obnoxious shrieking Twinnie, unless she's returning for a future season that hasn't even been announced. Keith's just the last minute winner doubt.

Natalie's premerge edit really wasn't that bad, just more low-key and subtle than recent winners (Tony, Tyson, Cochran, Denise, Kim, Rob.) I think her edit as a whole has been comparable to Sandra (in both seasons actually), where she's seen more as second in command to a big character with a big edit (Rupert in Pearl Islands, Rob in HvV) and then inherits their edit after they're voted off. Ever since Jeremy's boot everything has been told from Natalie's perspective and she's gotten a lot of credit for things she shouldn't necessarily have (the Drew boot, telling Jon to play his HII.) As far as I'm concerned, Natalie's definitely winning. They literally have no reason to edit her other than as an obnoxious shrieking Twinnie, unless she's returning for a future season that hasn't even been announced. Keith's just the last minute winner doubt.

That sounds pretty reasonable, and I hope you are right. If I was Nat, I'd go to the end with Baylor and Missy - both of them. It'd be like having only one opponent.

Jon spoke in an interview about an agreement the Five had that once they were at five, Jaclyn and Baylor would go home, so Nat, Jon and Missy could go to final tribal. Nat either didn't trust them, or just thoight it was a mistake to go against Jon.

If Keith won, he would become the most clueless winner of all. Worse than Natalie White, cluelesser even than Fabio. Taking Jaclyn would be a mistake - she has a guanteed vote in Jon, who could be trying to get the bros onboard at Ponderosa.

Yeah, everyone should take Homey G and Smarty Poo. Whoever gets to the end with them wins.

But Keith hasn't been made to be as unlikable as he could have been... I'd be okay with a Keith, Nat, Baylor/Missy final three. And it could happen, if Jaclyn goes first, and then Keith wins immunity.

Nat is the only satisfying winner for me, but this season has not always been super satisfying.

Keith hasn't been edited as unlikable, but I think it's just more of a fan favorite/last minute doubt for the winner thing. This show has gotten less and less imaginative over the years, and I imagine that they're just trying to make Keith A Big Character because he's Southern and has an accent and is "funny" or whatever. Keith's been shown consistently to not know what he's doing, screw up plans by opening his mouth, and literally having to be coached through situations and told what to and not to do. The editors actually tried to make Fabio look like he was actively playing the game in Nicaragua. Keith hasn't had any of that. As for Natalie, I think her low-key edit had more to do with Samoa's narrative being about why Russell loses than why she wins, but that was all in preparation for HvV. Even then, Natalie spelled out how the rest of the season would go in episode 4.

Came in to see whether people said it was a good or bad finale.
Thanks for spoiling~~

Came in to see whether people said it was a good or bad finale.
Thanks for spoiling~~
I made the mistake of checking twitter today, I did not look at the survivor # or even my timeline, but what was trending world wide and there it was #SurvivorFinale and GO Keith, this was about 1pm and by my calculation I knew the show was still airing. so I figured Keith was killing it... all day I was like shit I really don't want Keith to win and what do you know? My silly mistake of looking at any SM (I'm usually pretty good with SM and Spoiler) meant nothing in the end.

Was I pissed off at all the people who tweeted go Keith or was I pissed at myself for looking at twitter? Clearly I was pissed at myself.

Anyway YES!!!! OMG I am so happy that Natalie won!!! I was fist pumping and jumping up and down when Jeff read that final vote.

I was happy that Nat won, but Jaclyn did raise some good points. If she and Jon had not flopped around, maybe missy and Nat would not have made it as far as they did. Still, I just don't find the excitement for survivor that I had years ago. The show has become rote in so many ways.

In re the reunion, I hate the format that they follow. I don't want to hear from the fucken audience. I want to hear from the players. Nat made such a big deal about being apart from her sister, maybe it would have been interesting to have her if it was the same for nadya.[DOUBLEPOST=1418904382][/DOUBLEPOST]
Committed Christian costume:
Omg

Back