Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

That is possible but not likely considering they posted daily even during the off season in this forum dedicated to BB, and was watching and commenting on the build up right up until late August.

Yeah, the timing of the sudden disappearance is what gets me. There's a heap of posters that didn't come back for this year but CS was probably the most active poster on here during the off season and suddenly stopped just weeks before the new series started.

Yeah, the timing of the sudden disappearance is what gets me. There's a heap of posters that didn't come back for this year but CS was probably the most active poster on here during the off season and suddenly stopped just weeks before the new series started.
Just a couple of days before lockdown...
Don't know where cs1 is but she/he was one of the first friends I made here, (apart from @Inigo Montoya who now loves me after our arguments) :)
I just hope he/she is ok. Mods, please help us #catchcamerashy

Just a couple of days before lockdown...
Don't know where cs1 is but she/he was one of the first friends I made here, (apart from @Inigo Montoya who now loves me after our arguments) :)
I just hope he/she is ok. Mods, please help us #catchcamerashy

This doesn't surprise me at all. CS was such a wonderful poster and made everyone feel so welcome and comfortable here. I just really hope they're okay wherever they are...

Well that narrows down the HM's to pick.

CS is either David or Penny going by your criteria.
And also quirky a bit naughty had a sweet tooth watched the world cup and seemed female and to be from eastern australia. Does this fit Penny?

I hope something bad didn't happen (accident, death). :unsure:

How could someone be so active and suddenly just stop coming here? This now seems as mysterious as MH370.

I was really hoping this mystery would be solved by now :( I didn't even know CS but have been following this thread since everyone assumed CS was Sandra at the very beginning, I NEED CLOSURE!

Me too. I don't want to be worried, but I am now. I don't like that :(

Back