Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

@Isee why did you have to do that?
I was really enjoying this skirmish between @LoveBB and @JordanS and you went and changed the subject.

It was about to erupt into a gigantic war.

I made all this popcorn for nothing!
lol they are both quite capable of ignoring my comment and continuing on.... thats what I was doing to them!

@Isee why did you have to do that?
I was really enjoying this skirmish between @LoveBB and @JordanS and you went and changed the subject.

It was about to erupt into a gigantic war.

I made all this popcorn for nothing!
RobmaMk.gif

lol they are both quite capable of ignoring my comment and continuing on.... thats what I was doing to them!

I was tempted to throw in a couple of off-hand comments to try and stoke the fire more but I was worried it might interrupt the flow of the conversation.

I felt it was better to sit back and let it unfold naturally.

I was tempted to throw in a couple of off-hand comments to try and stoke the fire more but I was worried it might interrupt the flow of the conversation.

I felt it was better to sit back and let it unfold naturally.
Jordan ALWAYS likes to have the last word. I am a lesser...

Was Lina ruled out? Her twitter shows she was following quite a few 2012 and 2013 housemates (and doesn't follow a huge number of people), and she tweeted lots about the world cup.

I don't think Lina et. al. were in lockdown from the start so Camerashy1 would have still visited and posted if it were Lina?

Back