Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Welp, spending the past 3 months giggling to myself at my dumb Prisus jokes was certainly a highlight.

Moment over.
@MADONNA can I just say thank you for being the crazy leader of the Pristian Society, and for fighting the many trolls, and giving us all so many laughs over the last 3 months with the photoshopped pictures and quotes that you've coined, and thank you for giving us 'Prisus'. :)

Im SO happy I finally signed up this year.
All you guys on the forum have been amazing and I literally laughed out loud so many times.
@MADONNA you truly are one of the funniest people, your photo shops and the whole "prisus" thing was genius.
Love you guys and we have all done so well to get Priya to the final 4.
We exceeded our own expectations

Smooochies xxxxxxxx

Welp, spending the past 3 months giggling to myself at my dumb Prisus jokes was certainly a highlight.

Moment over.

Hey Madonna,

You've made me laugh so much, these last three months, my whole body has vibrated some days (the exercise!) and I walk around smiling radiantly (the facelift!). I think that I can thank you for singlehandedly being the most effective tonic for my health in years. I wish I could bottle you and inhale you every day.

Big Love, Big Thanks
XOXO Melore

Im SO happy I finally signed up this year.
All you guys on the forum have been amazing and I literally laughed out loud so many times.
@MADONNA you truly are one of the funniest people, your photo shops and the whole "prisus" thing was genius.
Love you guys and we have all done so well to get Priya to the final 4.
We exceeded our own expectations

Smooochies xxxxxxxx
Thanks for everything you did too. Your social media campaign was awesome and you did a lot of the dirty fighting many of us don't have the guts to participate in.
So many Pristians to thank that I could go on and on.

I'm so upset that this has all come to an end. Can I just say that you guys have honestly made my week, month and year with all your crazy posts, and no matter what, this will always be the highlight of this year. The camaraderie of us Pristians is something to admire, and that's why we've had so many vile haters, but we've stuck with each other. Thankyou to @MrPRiSuS for gracing us with his presence and giving us more connection to Prisus.

Prisus for life.

I am sad but so proud of Priya. She got to 4th and its a testament to her Pristians.

For me, she has won. Her and David (IMHO) were the ones towards the end whose fanbases did not mainly consist of the usual fangirls - so Ryan/Travis/Skye (To me) are there by default....

Back