Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Chat to me anytime on Twitter or if you're ever in bondi hit me up and if I'm home I'll come say g'day!

It's amazing how friendly you are. :)

Unfortunately, I am one of those sciency nerd types that shys away from any actual real-life communication with anyone. So, alas, we will never meet. But, despite fitting neatly into the withdrawn nerd stereotype, I do recognise and appreciate true genius when I see it. And you sir, are a genius.

And I am not alone. I hope it pleases you to hear that you have thousands of admirers hidden away out there. People you will never see or hear from. We exist and we will always remember you for what you accomplished and the way you accomplished it.

My hat is off to you and I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors. :)

It's amazing how friendly you are. :)

Unfortunately, I am one of those sciency nerd types that shys away from any actual real-life communication with anyone. So, alas, we will never meet. But, despite fitting neatly into the withdrawn nerd stereotype, I do recognise and appreciate true genius when I see it. And you sir, are a genius.

And I am not alone. I hope it pleases you to hear that you have thousands of admirers hidden away out there. People you will never see or hear from. We exist and we will always remember you for what you accomplished and the way you accomplished it.

My hat is off to you and I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors. :)
hahaha this made me want to hunt you down and meet you. I myself am a science nerd, I just started listening to rock and roll, got a decent wardrobe and banged a few birds. If you don't believe me there's this pic from about 10 years ago...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 222
Anyway here's my thoughts on who I think makes a deserving big brother winner. I believe winners should be well rounded, ticking all the boxes of a few key traits. These are:

ENTERTAINMENT - make us laugh, cry or get angry...connect and engage with us. Keep creating great content rather than waiting for it to happen around you.
DRIVE - You've got to want it. Fight for it. Strategy, confidence and effort. Have the guts.
HEART - Ability to be vulnerable, transparent, show weakness and also care for others. Think altruistically when needed.
AUTHENTICITY- I think the most important trait! How genuine you are, unashamedly yourself. Warts and all.

Using this criteria only 2 housemates tick all the boxes for me, and that's Travis or Penny.

BUT I reckon Skye or Ryan will take it out.

Last edited:
Anyway here's my thoughts on who I think makes a deserving big brother winner. I believe winners should be well rounded, ticking all the boxes of a few key traits. These are:
DRIVE - You've got to want it. Fight for it. Strategy and e
Do you feel as if this season is lacking a player like that? Do you think any evictees could have won... I don't feel as if there are any winners in this final bunch, I'm supporting Priya however.

Hello, Tim
At the risk of sounding, butt kisserish, I wanted to say, you are the reason I watched BBAUS. I am an avid fan of BBUS, and when it got horrible in 2013, I was looking for a replacement. BBUK didn't do it, BBSA, nope, but, you caught my attention. And now I am such a fan, and couldn't wait forBBAUS to start this year. Thank you for being so entertaining.

hahaha this made me want to hunt you down and meet you. I myself am a science nerd, I just started listening to rock and roll, got a decent wardrobe and banged a few birds. If you don't believe me there's this pic from about 10 years ago...

The Astro boy wrist thing is my fave!!!!

I also wish I was brave enough to meet you! I have met other celebrities but when it is someone I truly like or admire it's super awkward cause I become unnaturally shy. I wouldn't know what to say to you!

I still think you are a legend, a champion and one of the best BBAU housemates ever, not to mention a fantastic human being :)

ENTERTAINMENT - make us laugh, cry or get angry...connect and engage with us. Keep creating great content rather than waiting for it to happen around you.
DRIVE - You've got to want it. Fight for it. Strategy, confidence and effort. Have the guts.
HEART - Ability to be vulnerable, transparent, show weakness and also care for others. Think altruistically when needed.
AUTHENTICITY- I think the most important trait! How genuine you are, unashamedly yourself. Warts and all.

Using this criteria only 2 housemates tick all the boxes for me, and that's Travis or Penny.

You had all that in spades.

Please Please Australia do NOT let Skye win

The Astro boy wrist thing is my fave!!!!

I also wish I was brave enough to meet you! I have met other celebrities but when it is someone I truly like or admire it's super awkward cause I become unnaturally shy. I wouldn't know what to say to you!

I still think you are a legend, a champion and one of the best BBAU housemates ever, not to mention a fantastic human being :)

You had all that in spades.
Ugh!! My absolute HATE is when people treat me as some kind of celebrity when they meet me on the street. It's embarrassing for me! I'm normal. I love a great chat! And always happy to have a pic. No 1 hate is people apologising. Just treat me like a mate and we'll be sweet. Hopefully we will get to meet one day!! And haha I think I still have that wristband somewhere!

Ugh!! My absolute HATE is when people treat me as some kind of celebrity when they meet me on the street. It's embarrassing for me! I'm normal. I love a great chat! And always happy to have a pic. No 1 hate is people apologising. Just treat me like a mate and we'll be sweet. Hopefully we will get to meet one day!! And haha I think I still have that wristband somewhere!

I'd love to meet you when you're in Brissie! It's funny what you say about people treating you like a celeb...a lot of celebs in the public eye find people treating them as though they know them disingenuous and intrusive. I can see both sides of the argument, but love that you're so grounded.

Tim - no-one has and no-one ever will play the BB game as well as you did! Picked you as the winner from the first episode! You were the perfect housemate...it always seemed like you were one step ahead of everyone, including BB. When you ruffled feathers, you did so in a funny way as to not get anyone off side but then you were entertaining and nice other times.

Well played, sir!

Tim, if this is indeed the last season of BB on Nine, who would you want to get it and why; and who is more likely to get it and why?

Hey @Timdormer sorry a boring question to everyone else but I was just reminded of this during last nights (rather subpar) secrets episode. How is your niece (?) going that was born premature while you were in the house? Is she healthy and strong now and meeting her milestones etc?
Yep Narah is such a little cutie! She's my little miracle surprise. I will never forget that special moment I found out of her early arrival. She's 100% healthy. Almost walking on her own. Here's a pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 145
Yep Narah is such a little cutie! She's my little miracle surprise. I will never forget that special moment I found out of her early arrival. She's 100% healthy. Almost walking on her own. Here's a pic!

Oh gorgeous, what a little cutie!! That was definitely a touching moment as a viewer, I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well!

@Timdormer are you going to this on the weekend?

images

images

10352286_1501713503377451_8406473930767503927_n.jpg

Keep happy:)
You make a lot of people happy:)

Back