Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (11/11/14) Eviction

Plenty of people would have loved what Tom brought last night, myself included. Finally someone who doesn't just see through Skye's self-centred bullshit but isn't worried about pointing it out to her.

The newbies have been in the house for 2-3 weeks and we were only shown this from Tom last night, the night before an eviction. Surely if he had have contributed anything worthwhile or entertaining before that, we would have been shown it. On second thoughts...........

Resilient? You're kidding me, right? She cries at the drop of a hat.
Please list the times she's cried when it hasn't involved either her husband or a close friend of hers leaving the house. I eagerly await your response.

Tom is shit. He was TRAGIC with Skye, SOMEHOW making himself look even LESS MATURE than SHE IS.

DISASTER.
I'm not sure BB likes Skye anymore. Keeps setting her up, showing others not happy with her. Don't give a toss if Tom goes, but a few weeks ago, we'd never seen that footage.

Well she tried the tears with the fight with David last night.
Oh poo, she didn't try them. She was doing what I do when I see some of the posts on here - especially yours berating my beloved - our eyes start to glisten with Holy Water to protect us from the rubbish we're looking at. :)

Creepy.
Moving on though.
i_like_turtles_400x300.jpg

So basically tonight's episode should be re-named "The Travis Show". We have a Travis spelling bee, a Travis live power play conundrum & a Travis predicament involving Aisha & his mum's lasagna. Oh and in between all the Travis segments we're going to have a live eviction, some footage of ninja's robbing the house & a Priya/Bhushan reunion ruined by the "Remote Control' task"

Back