Skip to main content

Confessions and interesting facts about yourself

Nothing exciting but I have never seen ET, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Ghostbusters, Titanic, Finding Nemo, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables and many other movies that could be described as classics.

How the hell did you stay awake through Titanic?

Sorry.. the martini I am drinking at the moment made me miss the didn't part. Oops:redface:
Gin or vodka? I like gin ones with almost no vermouth. Just swirl it around the glass and tip it out then pile in the gin. Enjoy.

Gin or vodka? I like gin ones with almost no vermouth. Just swirl it around the glass and tip it out then pile in the gin. Enjoy.

Gin TYVM and the bottle of vermouth is shown to the glass to wave at the gin.;) I have an olive dance around in the gin for a bit and then remove it too. I like Bombay Sapphire and Tanquarey, but have also found one called Jinn is smooth as butter and the peppery undertones of the juniper, really comes through.:)

That would be called a Winston Churchill which is pretty much how I like it. Rocket fuel is what someone I know calls it but she drink Bourbon (blerk). She'd freak out at a Scotch on the rocks too. A G and T goes down well, easy on the T :)

oooohhh the ignore list EXPOSURE nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

isuvx1vXq5QP4.gif
How look you can see me in derrrrr

I have a tale to tell, sometimes it hurts so hard to hide it well, I was not ready for the fall, too blind to see the writing on the wall.

A man can tell a thousand lies, I've learned my lesson well, hope I live to tell the secret I have learned, 'till then, it will burn inside of me.

tumblr_m0srf8jyQx1r7e9vpo1_r1_500.gif

:cry: :cry: :cry:
tumblr_mjvo10vrZE1s8cnzco1_500.gif

I have Conversion Disorder. My brain is incapable of dealing with emotional trauma so it instead sends messages to my body. I shake, stutter, lose eyesight in one eye and my body swells up like a balloon if it get stressed.
I haven't heard of that! I hope it's manageable!

@MADONNA ... All you have is your thoughts although I did not know why I was 'locked in" at the time, so that was the scariest element of it. When they brought me out of it though, I was a changed person.

WOW. Did you have any "whitelight" type of experience?
This is amazing. So you were aware even though you were in a coma? Wow. Just wow.

2 years ago I went to my best friends house because I had a weird feeling, she wouldn't answer the door. So I climbed on top of a stack of chairs and looked into her bathroom window and saw that she had hanged herself. I jumped off the chairs, ripped my jacket off grabbed a shovel and smashed her sliding windows and ran in at the same time I was calling 000.

When I got into the bathroom her head was swollen like a dark grape and her face was haemorrhaged, I ran to the kitchen grabbed the bluntest knife I could find O_O and I cut her down. I gave her CPR till the ambulance came and brought her back to life, it's pretty amazing feeling life come back into someone's body.

She wouldn't talk to me after that. But she's still alive so I'm ok with that.
Oh my God. Wow! What an amazing thing to do. :thumbsup:

This is an interesting thread. So many great stories.

I have a confession. I stole a cat. I've had him desexed and chipped. He came from an abusive household not far from us but no way was I taking him back once he started to hang around here. Today, finally, after about 8 wks of having him, feeding him, loving him, I was sitting on the front porch giving him a cuddle in the sun. The abusive ex-owner was trying to catch his dog which had escaped from their yard and came to our place to ask if we'd seen it. Saw my cat and said, "Hey that's our cat." I said, "No, it's my cat. I have the papers. Was yours desexed?". Of course it wasn't, so he didn't pursue the matter. Poor cat was terrified, I was scared too (abusive dude has issues) and my husband was still at work. Moral of the story: being castrated is an effective disguise. @Noonah19 you might be interested in this story. My heart still pounding. I wish I could steal the dog too.

Back