Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Tomorrow is nominations night, no Friday or Sunday show and eviction is likely to be on Monday or Tuesday.
Have you been disappointed with this year's coverage?

Yes I have been watching, I hope David, Priya or penny wins.
THANKYOU for your support of the Graceland project, I'm over the moon excited you are all going to be able to watch it!

Hey Tim!! Q&A with an ex housemate YAY!!!

So why Penny, what does she do for you? All we've had is a few facial expressions and a few funny scenes for a short slide into $200,000 or whatever it is now don't you think ? ;)

Hey Tim!! Q&A with an ex housemate YAY!!!

So why Penny, what does she do for you? All we've had is a few facial expressions and a few funny scenes for a short slide into $200,000 or whatever it is now don't you think ? ;)
Oh my gosh, that ice bath scene...that will keep me going for weeks if you know what I mean! Then there's the spitting out the prawn moment, GOLD! I just love her facials. Like I actually really wanna meet her. More than any other housemate yet.

Hi Tim! :) happy anniversary! not that I saw the show last year but that's not the point...

If you could bring an evicted hm from this season back in, who would it be?

Hi Tim! :) happy anniversary! not that I saw the show last year but that's not the point...

If you could bring an evicted hm from this season back in, who would it be?
You need to go back and watch last season @twinsmum , a great season with one of the best ever housemates in all of Australian BB history.

Of course I'm talking about Ed's cards!

Can I just say @Timdormer I think you're ace. Last years BB was the first one I didn't watch EVER - but I think you coming on here and being so honest and such a regular poster is awesome. I'm spewing I let real life get in the way of what seemed to be an awesome series with a worthy winner.

Can I just say @Timdormer I think you're ace. Last years BB was the first one I didn't watch EVER - but I think you coming on here and being so honest and such a regular poster is awesome. I'm spewing I let real life get in the way of what seemed to be an awesome series with a worthy winner.
Haha oh thanks! You might change your mind if you ever get around to watching me, I wasn't everyone's cup of tea![DOUBLEPOST=1415196020][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why Katie?
Ok I was struggling to care about any of them, I just randomly picked one

Oh my gosh, that ice bath scene...that will keep me going for weeks if you know what I mean! Then there's the spitting out the prawn moment, GOLD! I just love her facials. Like I actually really wanna meet her. More than any other housemate yet.
Hahaha that cracked me up!! Yes that. But I'm not sure if it's worth $200,000 . It's totally unfair on all the other housemates that have had the pressure of evictions for 9 weeks , an intruder really needs to step up their game coming in at such a late stage.

Wish that they would send you back in for a special again, that would make the best footage ever in the history of BB Australia haha :p

Back