Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

You do realise that we saw housemate interaction even before Cat and Lawson had left the Big Brother house?

A little bit of it, but cut end & to pieces. Coffee table talk has been EXTREMELY limited.

You don't mean to tell me that there has been a suitable amount of interaction shown this season pre-Cat 'n Lawson do you ? I'm totally fuming about this season and seriously gonna give next year a miss if it's on 9 and they don't work on fixing any of the major deviations from what Big Brother is supposed to be.. I am really sorry but I do not like being spoonfed stuff, and this year we have been spoonfed the stories going on in the house to the max. No diary updates on the site and NO information given to us besides the show and the gnarly teasers they send us.

What's WRONG with this episode ?

Seeing ACTUAL housemate interaction. Did the usual production team get a bit sick and have a day off.. ?Or is it that Cat & Lawson are out of the house that they aren't latching onto all that bullshit and finally have REAL stuff to show us ? We should have been getting episodes like this from the beginning... FUCK!
I reakon the whole new era bs they were going on about with the 4 next door, was actually a change in the production team, as the last couple of weeks has shown a lot more real discussions :) I love it!

giphy.gif

I'm mesmerized.
It's just like a Leo/Skye promo.

I reakon the whole new era bs they were going on about with the 4 next door, was actually a change in the production team, as the last couple of weeks has shown a lot more real discussions :) I love it!
Nah, more like a "whoops, we fucked up" back to reality.

I don't think priya was playing all miss innocent either tonight

she was hinting @ leo about Ryan ect from her conversation she had with skye
I cant' say I noticed that. She did make the point that Skye could go for any of the other guys though.. She didn't really give anything away regarding her secret with Skye. Very diplomatic Priya if I may say so myself.

That was a fine episode: Loadsa "footage", developments..

Recorded it as had a family dinner to host. Just finished watching it and don't want to give spoilers to those over West. Will just say, nominations tomorrow night will certainly be interesting.
Always are. Best night of the week.

A little bit of it, but cut end & to pieces. Coffee table talk has been EXTREMELY limited.

You don't mean to tell me that there has been a suitable amount of interaction shown this season pre-Cat 'n Lawson do you ? I'm totally fuming about this season and seriously gonna give next year a miss if it's on 9 and they don't work on fixing any of the major deviations from what Big Brother is supposed to be.. I am really sorry but I do not like being spoonfed stuff, and this year we have been spoonfed the stories going on in the house to the max. No diary updates on the site and NO information given to us besides the show and the gnarly teasers they send us.

I have always seen these kind of long interactions between housemates before in previous episodes. Even when Cat and Lawson werre still in the house every daily show had some normal housemate interactions.

How is housemate interactions real, but Cat and Lawson interacting not real considering it is basically the same thing? Housemates interacting. Cat and Lawson interacting. Cat and Lawson were housemates. So they had normal interactions on the show. Obviously housemates don't inteact with each other quite the same way like Cat and Lawson did, but they talk to each other like Cat and Lawson did, and they spoke their thoughts and feelings to each other like Cat and Lawson did.

Leo looked slightly happy that ryan shut Skye down. Suck shit you vain arrogant skank. And why is she hugging the dog after saying she hates it. She is just a vacant lot.
Why would she say that she hates dogs if she is happy sitting in bed with one ? She was just saying something funny.. She wasn't REALLY saying that she hates dogs and can't stand the sight of them don't you think?!

I once said that I hate all humans.. Haters be haterz.

I have always seen these kind of long interactions between housemates before in previous episodes. Even when Cat and Lawson werre still in the house every daily show had some normal housemate interactions.

How is housemate interactions real, but Cat and Lawson interacting not real considering it is basically the same thing? Housemates interacting. Cat and Lawson interacting. Cat and Lawson were housemates. So they had normal interactions on the show.
I'll take this one.

It wasn't until tonight that we found out Ryan "comforted" Dave in the first few weeks when he was being got at. Because of showmance garbage, we don't get to see a lot of interactions that could make a difference to the way we vote. I get you liked the Clawson thing. To others that showmance and others is like someone clogging the toilet. There's no flow to the show.[DOUBLEPOST=1415188753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Showmances have always been a part of Big Brother.
Yeah. no.

Why would she say that she hates dogs if she is happy sitting in bed with one ? She was just saying something funny.. She wasn't REALLY saying that she hates dogs and can't stand the sight of them don't you think?!

I once said that I hate all humans.. Haters be haterz.
The bitching at the dog was the real Skye. The cuddling up was the "I wanna win BB Skye"

I'll take this one.

It wasn't until tonight that we found out Ryan "comforted" Dave in the first few weeks when he was being got at. Because of showmance garbage, we don't get to see a lot of interactions that could make a difference to the way we vote. I get you liked the Clawson thing. To others that showmance and others is like someone clogging the toilet. There's no flow to the show.

My argument isn't that they have shown us everything, I was just pointing out that even when Cat and Lawson were in the house there were episodes where you would only get like a two second background shot of Cat and Lawson and the rest of the show was about the other housemates interacting.

Yeah. no.

Yes.

Back